Where To Upload Media?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where To Upload Media?

Okay, So we all see great videos, but sometimes they aren't on your preferred site. So here is a poll to help the video creators know where to put the video to favor the crowd even more.

Re: Where To Upload Media?

i say hosted for download. but hosting must have personal or somthing free and fast.
    FileFront and FilePlanet or FileCloud sucks.

Comment

I say PutFile...because it uses Windows Media, which I like. Flash player - YouTube - doesn't play sound on my comp, for some odd reason.

Downloading is good too, but sometimes I just wanna stream the video, instead of downloading something that you might not like.

p.s.: You should've made a poll with multiple choices.

Comment

Anything other than Direct Download totally cheapens the whole thing for me, I've yet to see a decent BF2 Movie on any of those sites (Don't be offended people I haven't watched many, especially recently).

Plus direct download allows for much better quality movies with better codecs and resolutions.

However I undestand some people can't afford hosting of their own and Filefront can be tedious so I don't expect everyone to do it.

Comment

Putfile FTW!

Comment

Host to download its the easyiest.

Comment

Host to download or googlevideo

Comment

Working...
              X