Euro force chopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro force chopper

If I am taking off in a hurry the chopper flips over! is anyone else having this problem or do i just plane suck with the Tiger HAP.

Re: Euro force chopper

it's an issue with the Tiger, don't try and land it either. Just hover over the heli pod to repair and rearm.

PaveHawk

Comment

Don't rotate it until you have fully taken off pretty much. It was fixed in 1.22 somewhat but it's still broken.

Comment

THE CHOPPER IS ****!!!!!!! FULL STOP!!!!

well it is when you first fly it! When you get used to it, i believe it is one of the best in the game, except it dont pull up too fast, same as the eurofighter!

Comment

yeah you have to be completely steady and not move the mouse or press any keys besides the W key when taking off...and dont try to pick up any of your friends unless you can hover well!

Comment

i flew with it on Wake Airshow and i also think its really hard to control. but the eurofighter is awesome. Like the handling of the Eurofighter. Nice and smooth

Comment

On totalbf2 it says the tiger is an air-to-air hellicopter.....
              They mean hes better for chopper fight or they mean he can shot following missiles?

Comment

Working...
              X