Poll: Favourite Map ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poll: Favourite Map ?

Sharqi seems to provide some of the best matches I've been involved in so far. I just bought SF and I've only played 3 maps, so I can't really comment on any of those maps yet.

Comment

Sharqi for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Remmydox
        lol Sung, so after you play amap acouple of times you seem to like it then itsy our new favourite?
        Yeah, but only for a short time. :laugh:
        It's very very difficult to decide which map is the best..

Comment

I believe all the maps are good. It's a tough choice.
          Wake is good if your USA because its easy to get a jet/attack chopper.
          China, it all depends where you spawn at the airfield. If you get a jet its rapage.

Karkand, most people stack to USMC. Although you go MEC and then you just use RPK and spray your heart out XD. Pretty fun :P Or you just wh0re in a tank.

Sharqi though, is another excellend map. Its a really tough decision.
          Sharqi is good because there is 1 tank and MEC has another APC. So its about even in vehicles. THere is an attack chopper to keep things fair etc etc. Also if you dont get any of those you can still get some points being infantry and shooting guys

Comment

Ghost town!!!!

Wake would be second on my list.

Comment

sharqi is my favorite.

the infantry aspect can be as intense and fun as karkand, without the armor whorage....

theres only one air vehicle per team, so no major rapge/whorage to deal with/worry about.......

if only the US sides heli-spawn control point were uncappable.....

Comment

Alpha, thats the bad thing about Sharqi. They take boats over and they take it. You got no chopper.

Comment

Kind of hard but in order:

Sharqi Penn
                  Wake Island
                  Karkand
                  Mashtuur
                  Dalian Plant
                  Operation Clean Sweep
                  Operation Smoke Screen

The maps that I have time in 2 digits over 10 hours, Shark n Wake, my favorite maps, been playing Wake alot its top notch.

Comment

Sharqi is my favourite combat map, you get some intense firefights as long as both helo's are keeping each other busy.

I do have a soft spot for Dalian Plant though purely for roadkills, it has loads of jeeps and troops tend to mass where you can drive straight through without slowing down, and i do love the roadkills

I hate Karkand with a passion, its too boring with the armour sitting toe-to-toe and no real tactics just point grabbing from most people.

Comment

My best round as Dalian Plant is 59.

lol. All I play now is Karkand and Wake. When I get pro at both of those ill move onto the nextmap (sharqi)

Comment

Originally posted by Remmydox
                        My best round as Dalian Plant is 59.

lol. All I play now is Karkand and Wake. When I get pro at both of those ill move onto the nextmap (sharqi)
                        My best rounds are from Fushepass, really good map but I don't find many servers with it playing, BR on that map is 127 then Karkand with 123.

Comment

I love mashtuur!!!! That map has the best sniper gameplay ever devised.

Comment

Sharqi for the Mi-28.

Wake is good for J-10 rape.

Karkand for quick infantry action though I'm sick of it.

Comment

Bitvomit, I still see you have my quote in your siggy

Is taht the end of the poll?

Comment

Working...
                              X