This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what makes a player good, not statpadding like this numpty

caught 3 players statpadding me countless times, i was in their beach base on sharqi as spec ops to destroy their assets, these players Divercio, Master P-Murda and MR ELIX3R GET A LIFE YOU T**S

these two losers were at the top of the score board surprise surprise with about 70 or 80 points before i got kicked

can an admin lock this thread to stop flaming

Re: what makes a player good, not statpadding like this numpty

Why would you start a thread and then ask it to be locked? Kind of defeats the purpose of the forum dont you think?

Comment

Try not to twist the subject of my thread from 5 minutes ago for a stupid post that deserves to get closed regardless of you requesting that. You are compromising my thread by doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by exho
        Why would you start a thread and then ask it to be locked? Kind of defeats the purpose of the forum dont you think?
        for the reason above lol was just to name and shame some stat padders, i doubt ill play this game very much anymore, too many people spoil it cause they cant play, probably some yank considering the time, who just dont understand good honest sportsmanship

Originally posted by govedob
        Try not to twist the subject of my thread from 5 minutes ago for a stupid post that deserves to get closed regardless of you requesting that. You are compromising my thread by doing so.
        and how is it comprising your thread locking it would just make people post on your precious thread, who cares anyway, im sorry if i upset you wanna hug?? people are allowed to create threads aren't they??

Comment

yeah I agree. Dont create a thread to ask it to be locked

/\
          | Noob

Comment

or what? is that all your gonna say may aswell be locked or deleted admin cause ive put it through the proper channel now, i was just p***ed off and posted a quick thread because people that cheat ruin online games, might aswell download the sodding things and get them for free, why support an online games industry that people ruin by cheating, how many statpadders/hackers ect actually know what sportsmanship is?

Comment

Or you will be temp banned :P

Comment

games a pile of hax anyways, who cares

Admin please delete my thread

Comment

Yeah.. Agreed

Comment

Closed.

Comment

Working...
                    X