This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =Cz= Clan losers stat padding in their server

Ya so i joined up expecting a challenge ..and found myself in a server full of loser clan nerds stat padding away. I sat back and took a few shots (imagine my suprise that you can only take 1 shot at a time becuase bf2 has no ****ing array for saying its own shots) so all i got was the last one, shown below, of the stat padding in progress and the admin of the server kicking me out (laughably for the stat padding THEY are committing). I pointed out to these losers that their time was short and they got so raged you wouldnt believe.

I reported to ROE ..wll they do anything? No, of course not ..but giggles still. I post here in hopes that you all will come across a =Cz= loser and mock them for the faggots they are.

Their server ip: 8.9.11.142

Re: =Cz= Clan losers stat padding in their server

Hahah good find....what losers.

Comment

Lmao. Nice find man.

Comment

It still amazes me why people do this. As if others actually view their stats as an indication of skill. I personally could care less if I was in top 10 or top thousand or whatever....

O lookee I have high score I must be so 1337!

Comment

Seeing them kill each other like that seems like a big, inbred BF2 dork-orgy.

"Ok Culey, now you kill me."

Comment

Ya but does EA care? No ..theres no money is keeping a clean community ..they know whatever **** title they put out we willl buy. Im sure they are quite happy with themselves and their $25/month check to PunkBuster, sleeping well at night knowing they rape the gaming community.

This is why counter-strike is the most popular game ever, because its the best ever. They are vigilant to update, and mercyless with cheaters. Sierra/Valve and Steam know more about making and running a game than any loser over at EA or DICE can ever hope to. AND YOU CAN GET COUNTER STRIKE FOR ABOUT $15 WOW... says something.

Comment

Report them to BFROE, see sticky.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
              X