Unmodified content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unmodified content

I'am getting this error on some of the euro servers. But i don't know why. NO, i havent changed a thing with euro files pack.

Re: Unmodified content

try repatching

Comment

Search the forum.

The last patch didn't 'patch' properly.

Comment

Yeah I'm having a similar problem. Whenever I try to play Great Wall specifically. I tried to run my 1.21->1.22 patch as listed here but it says it wont patch until I'm running 1.21...I dont have 1/3rd the bugs with every other game I try to play than I have with this game.

Comment

I'd suggest that you use the FULL version of the 1.22 patch and not the 1.21->1.22 version.

Comment

IT may be a P.I.T.A. but always do the full patch rather then incremental updates.

Comment

If you patched...then installed EF you'll get this.

Just repatch, as was stated, with the whole patch, not the incremental.

Comment

Moved

Comment

I had this problem but i used the full 2.22 patch and now it works fine

Comment

I appear to be having this problem myself now, on Smoke Screen servers. Normal BF2 is fine, i can play anywhere anytime, but if i want to play Smoke screen (i havn't tried the other Euro maps recently) it just throws up an "unmodified content only" error just as the map has loaded.

I tried reinstalling BF2, then Patching the game, then installing Euro Forces then re-applying the full patch but it still happens, i'm pretty much out of idea's now.

Anyone able to offer up any further possible fixes for this? Am i doing something wrong?

Comment

Working...
                    X