My Confession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Confession

Well basically I'm coming clean on something EA have already dealt with I think (hope).

I went onto a ranked knife/pistol server for about two days and basically I didn't know they were against the rules. I'm very sure EA then wiped 300 points from my account (I didn't make 300, but I agree with their decision), but they didn't e-mail me or in-game message me. Basically, if they haven't dealt with me, where can I turn myself in for an honest mistake before I get reset?

Also, have any of you guys ever done something like stat-paadded etc etc?

And finally a little update, thanks to you guys (really great community) I plucked up the courage to open up my computer and hoover. I was really surprised at the amount of dust! So, thanks again to everyone who helped me, I really owe you guys' one!

Lord Zorba

Re: My Confession

bro man, u shouldnt feel bad at all man, tell me if its ur fault u can still find those servers on ur browser. no its not ur fault. dont do no confession cuz u ve got nothng to confess. dont worry bout it man.

Comment

Good thing they didn't take all your stats. First time I hear that they've only taken a bit off your stats....

Who knows, maybe they'll break your back tomorrow

j/k

Comment

ive also noticed that when the game loads up it auto puts you in a server,
        now some of these servers have been pistol/knife/infantry only now i want to know whos to blame for this i mean,if we get caught out on there we get reset for it.
        basically they put us in there then wipe are stats for it

Comment

Originally posted by gunitsoldier127
          bro man, u shouldnt feel bad at all man, tell me if its ur fault u can still find those servers on ur browser. no its not ur fault. dont do no confession cuz u ve got nothng to confess. dont worry bout it man.
          Thats right man. How could you have known? I so admire your willingness to acknowledge this horrific deed before all the community. Nothing to confess, bro...nothing at all...don't worry 'bout it man...feel the love...Oprah? is that you? Oh no...its just Dr. Phil...don't worry man...feel the love....

Comment

umm, if they found you stat padding or on a illegal server they wouldnt just take 300 points,

Comment

Working...
            X