Enough is enough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough!

Strewth, i never seen anything like this!

Enough is e-flaming-nough! NO MORE bloody threads about msx, aimbots, 'hacked' emails and websites.... Dont you all see that a stir like this is just what people like those at msx want?? just ignore the bloody thing, get on with life and gaming, and forget about it! If they realise noone really cares anymore, if you dont let them cause such a stir, then their epeepees will shrink like an eskimos and they'll get over themselves.

Please, for the love of beer (i love tooheys new), "make the bad man stop!"

Re: Enough is enough!

Originally posted by baggygreen

Enough is e-flaming-nough! NO MORE bloody threads about msx, aimbots, 'hacked' emails and websites.... Dont you all see that a stir like this is just what people like those at msx want?? just ignore the bloody thing, get on with life and gaming, and forget about it! If they realise noone really cares anymore, if you dont let them cause such a stir, then their epeepees will shrink like an eskimos and they'll get over themselves.

I agree... except not the eskimos bit. I am an eskimo and we do not shrink; nor do we agree with you on what you might allude to about our nether-regions. We will not be the butt of your jovial arguement.

But yes... this forum is becomming spammed with too much crap about cheating, hacking and etc... they do not deserve this much attention.

Comment

.................................................. ............................... kapeesh.

And now I'm going to poo. See ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
        they do not deserve this much attention.
        This is the only game I know that can create so much uproar about just random crap, PKM's/Campers and now hacks.

Who gives a ****, let EA/PB deal with them, we dont need 99999^9 threads on it.

Comment

A poo does sound nice...but I have a meeting in 30 minutes...hum...to poo, or not to poo...

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen

your right. Everybody stop now, okay?

Comment

Go poo, yes, what if you really need to poo during the meeting? THEN it's trouble. I've been there - whoof.... not good :laugh:

Comment

Working...
              X