This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aimbot exploit

I was caught up by that in the last 2 days playing in various urban maps in vBF2. I was not told about the exploit until today so I wasn't aware of it.

One question: would the cheater see through more than 1 wall? If he does that means he can see through buildings, now that is really a BIG trouble then!

Re: The Aimbot exploit

Yes, yes, and not really.
    Yes, he can see through more than one wall.
    Yes, he can see through buildings.
    No we aren't in trouble because the hack will be picked up and added to the PB list promptly and in the meantime, we will be minorly annoied by infrequant useless noobs that can't even make kills WITH those aimbots.

What the videos again. I wouldn't call those players a threat.

Edit: You could have posted this in one of the other threads on the same subject, no?

Comment

I have seen ss's that prove so.. but IDK!

**Oh and there are server side cheats that are not detectable by PB, yet some are detected as hardware bans!

Comment

yea that video of that noob with the aimbot and the hack where he could see men through walls (blue, red)

he aimed through the iron sites at pointblank rnage and couldn't even kill people with the aimbot lmao.

he died more then he killed... WITH HACKS

Comment

point is, its probally here. And when perfected............. game over.

Comment

theres a movie? where?

n/m

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
              point is, its probally here. And when perfected............. game over.
              Nope.

For starters, I doubt it's ever going to get anywhere close to perfect. Maz's code sucks from all reports. There's limits on what you can do with a BF2 cheat too. What we're seeing is actually a color-bot. It tracks and locks the RBG values of the psudo-skins. It can't predict, it can't lead, and it most certainly can't think.

Since most of MSX's client base can't do these things either, this game isn't going to be over for a good long while.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                Nope.

For starters, I doubt it's ever going to get anywhere close to perfect. Maz's code sucks from all reports. There's limits on what you can do with a BF2 cheat too. What we're seeing is actually a color-bot. It tracks and locks the RBG values of the psudo-skins. It can't predict, it can't lead, and it most certainly can't think.

Since most of MSX's client base can't do these things either, this game isn't going to be over for a good long while.

wargimp i know your a sound guy if you want this hack,
                just for the same purpose as i have it (to test an see what im lookin for in game)
                send me pvt message wit hyour msn addy an il send it ya through m8.
                theres 2 of them at the moment.
                there not the autoaim bot ones these are not made by msx an are undetectable.
                any body else please dont pm me as im only sending to wargimp as i know hes a fair player an is against hacks

Comment

Originally posted by cybercrow
                  any body else please dont pm me as im only sending to wargimp as i know hes a fair player an is against hacks
                  How about you stop thinking your a Cyber-god and send them in to PB.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazza
                    How about you stop thinking your a Cyber-god and send them in to PB.

how about you stop being a cyberknob an stop butting in on things that have nothing to do with you.
                    i got these hacks the hardway by hacking there sites to get them so i see it this way,
                    ITS UP TO ME WHO I SEND EM 2

Comment

how many threads we need on this subject...

closed..

Comment

Working...
                      X