• Show
Clear All

• Team points question...

Does anyone know what exactly constitues as a 'team point'? I assume it's:

a)capping flags
    b)revive
    c)resupply
    d)repair

On bf2s I saw that there are points for driving as well. How does this work?

Re: Team points question...

Yes, those are all team points. Include healing points in that as well. If you are riding in a vehicle/armor, and the driver kills someone, you get a kill assist. I'm not sure, but I think it's a team point as well. If you are driver in a vehicle, and another player (engineer) is inside with you, you pull up next to a tank that needs repair. You hear the wrench sound, and your engineer is repairing the tank. When he gets a repair point (team point) you get a driver special ability point. That's one example.

Comment

Then theres kill damage assists too.

Comment

BF2S lists all of these as teamwork points:

Kill Assist
        Heal
        Revive
        Support
        Repair
        Driver

What does driver mean? Does it give you a point for being the driver of a full vehicle?

*edit*

I just found this:

Defend flag = 1 point. You also receive 2 points for the kill.
        Neutralize flag = 2
        Capture flag = 2
        Neutralize assist = 1
        Capture assist = 1
        Driver kill assist
        Driver special ability = 1 point. Note: You receive these points while driving or piloting and someone that is in the vehicle with you receives combat or team points.

Comment

A team point is basically anything that isn't a combat point or a commander point. Commander points are only scored when you're commanding (obviously), and combat points are simply two points for every kill you get - nothing else.

Flag caps and neutralises get you two points, assists only get one. Revives get two points. Everything else is just one point: heal, repair, resupply, driver, kill assist (kill assist is a teamwork point, not a combat point), destroying commander assets as spec ops etc.

A driver point is awarded whenever someone in a vehicle you are driving scores a point - whatever that may be for. Eg you get a driver point if one of your passengers kills someone, or if one of your passengers is a medic/engineer/support who heals/repairs/resupplies a team-mate or friendly vehicle while you're driving. Passengers in vehicles also get driver kill assist points when the driver of the vehicle kills someone. All of these driver points each get you one team point.

Don't forget teampoints are also deducted for TKs, suicides, and team vehicle damage.

Comment

Working...
          X