Draw extra info on HUD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draw extra info on HUD.

Is it possible to draw additional information to the HUD. Im not talking about wallhacks and extra information indication. Im talking about a few stripes. Any way to do this?

If this breaches the limit between hacking and non-hacking, then Im going to stick to black marker.

Anyway, help me out please.

And keep the nonsense spam **** out please.

Re: Draw extra info on HUD.

Im not sure I understand what you're trying to do...

Comment

Originally posted by Dooshy
      Im not sure I understand what you're trying to do...
      Basically, I need a software to draw new grapical information to the BF2 HUD. Extra lines, extra information. Or even alter the HUD BF2 has.

I hope you understand now :P

Comment

No, this isn't Counter Strike.

Comment

This might sound silly- but I think you could always just get a permanent marker and try to put a dot RIGHT in the centre of the screen... this might work well with the F2000, especially when zoomed :P

Anyway... don't you... more or less have to edit the software in order to do whatever you're talking about? I take it you want extra compass-indicators (so you always know where you're going), recoil/deviation indicators... etc?

Comment

Hey,

I was wondering the same thing. The problem with the BF2 aircraft HUDS is that they don't show enough information. They need to show the line and pipper when in bomb mode. They also need the degree markers.

http://www.flightcontrolsystems.com/clicktofly.gif
            http://www.simhq.com/_air/images/air_101a_7t.jpg

I really can't understand why they don't have this.

Comment

No, you can remove the hud, but other than that no.

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
                No, this isn't Counter Strike.
                Youre so witty.

Six. Thats pretty much what I do. 3 extra lines for bombing, plus a cross for TVGM co-pilot view and a marker for co-pilots maximum vertical view limit. But I have to redraw them every time I start the game because they just make my monitor look.... well, not pleasant. I wish there was another game. Hacks DO draw additional information on the HUD, and I was wondering if there was a way to use the same "technology" (LOL) to just make some additional stripes.

Skwurl. You can create an imrpovised degree scale actually. Again using a black marker and a rather lenghty LAN game to determine the degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                  Youre so witty.
                  ... wasn't trying to be witty.

Comment

or u could just practise and learn where the lines should be

edit for spelling :P

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
                      Anyway... don't you... more or less have to edit the software in order to do whatever you're talking about? I take it you want extra compass-indicators (so you always know where you're going), recoil/deviation indicators... etc?
                      :laugh:

No thanks. That would be a severe advantage compared to others. The topic I made in Tips section, where I described 3 lines I made with a black marker on the screen? I want them appear on the HUD. A step further would be to create an artificial horizon at 45 degrees so it would help to maintain a "goofy" flight pattern which helps in dogfights. But thats about it.

I wouldnt want my HUD to become a system which gives me a (bigger) advantage.

Originally posted by SGT_Bum_Fluff
                      or u could just practise and learn where the lines should be

edit for spelling :P
                      Naw. I am serious. Serious in what I ask. Believe me Ive practiced more than enough, taking the ittle fact that Ive flown since the Demo days. The fact that additional stripes on HUD increase the bomb drop accuracy has always surprised me. I dont have to divebomb or do some other tricks in order to tand my bombs. I just guide the target between 2 accoording stripes and let it loose. Boom. Easy kills. The stripes open up a huge variety and basically makes the whole bombing process a visual task, rather than mental calculation.

So please. Any other ideas? Any programs that may do this? Or do I have to contact MSX?

LOL

Comment

that just unbalances the game then :P if you haev it then so should you foe :P

Comment

Originally posted by SGT_Bum_Fluff
                          that just unbalances the game then :P if you haev it then so should you foe :P
                          Yeah, I know its a problem. But Im using a black marker to gain that advantage anyway, so Im just hiding behind the statement "how much different can it be?".

Comment

your talking about black expo marker right? Thats a pretty good idea.. if it comes off the monitor.. lol I will have to try that.

Comment

Working...
                            X