Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2000 Vs G36e

Which one is the best to unlock???

Is the flash making F2000 a better unlock than the G36E? Or is G36E a better choice?? I seldomly use n00b t00b...

Cheers

Re: F2000 Vs G36e

I definately like the g36e more, although it depends on what class you play more. Also the f2000 kit comes with a flashbang instead of grenades. I said that it depends on which class you play but I think you will play medic more when you get g36e

Comment

I'm going for the F2000- since I'm probably going to unlock it soon... it seems pretty stable when spraying in zoom. But it's probably more of a medium range weapon than the G36E that can be operated at longer distances.

Comment

g36e cause I like the medic class and I can heal myself allthough I feel the f2000 has a better crosshair.

Comment

uh i hate the f2000.. its like. 3 damage less than the g36e per shot and its much more inaccurate. id get the g36e becasue you get grenades, and you get to heal yourself. take my word for it, in game youll rarely ever use your flashbangs becasue you will probably not even remember that you had them... and the grenade launchers were nerfed pretty badly this patch... theres some time delay and crap like that.

Comment

The F2000 IMO is terrible. What makes it bad is the poor sight and crosshairs. There is no direct center pinpoint dot, but only surrounding reference lines. You need to estimate the exact middle, and it is impossible to shoot long range with it. Flash Bangs, eh, not realy that useful. The flashbangs really dont work well from my perspective. Every time I've ever been flashed, it was always partial, and never a full flash that would impede my shots. It has never caused me to crash or hit the wall in a vehicle when flashed.

G36E for the medic is one of the single most lethal weapons in the game in all distances. It only comes in burst and single shot but the burst will outsnipe any sniper, and mow down any DAO clicker in any ally.

Comment

I can't comment on using the gun as I've only picked it up a dead guy once, but on a server the other day there was a dude who had one and killed me a few times with it, he was very very good with it. So I grabbed a vodnik and ran him over :laugh:

Comment

I cant stress this enough...the G3C class guns own this game

Comment

Very, very difficult: I like both of them.
                  Gave my vote to the G36 because I like the medic-class a bit more.

The guy before was right: Flashbangs are really rarely used.

Comment

Actually- this is helping me determine my next set of unlocks:
                    Will I get the flashbangs if I unlock the G3? or do I actually need to unlock the F2000? I was thinking of unlocking the G3 for the Assault only, and then probably the M95 or the Jackhammer...
                    Recommendations? I want to get the flashbangs because they're a good tactical device - and has it's uses against aircraft and helicopters.

Comment

Yeah, not a big fan of the 2000.

Comment

I HATE HATE HATE these "which one should I unlock" posts. First, there are 20 million of them already. Do an f-ing search.

Second, it all depends on what your play style is. If you are medic, unlock the medic gun. . . if you play assualt and like a scope, unlock the 2000. Not only does it depend on what class you play, but what style you play like. Are you aggressive? I would say go with the 2000 then. Are you kind of a spec ops type player? Go with the medic gun with.

Simply "which one is better" is just stupid because neither is better in all situations, they are different.

Comment

To Six. You do need unlock the f2000 in order to recieve flashbangs. If you get the g3, which is a very good gun, you will just recieve nades. As far as your other unlocks, its you're own choice but I do not recomend the jackhammer

Comment

G36E, no doubt.

The 2k sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
                              I HATE HATE HATE these "which one should I unlock" posts. First, there are 20 million of them already. Do an f-ing search.

Second, it all depends on what your play style is. If you are medic, unlock the medic gun. . . if you play assualt and like a scope, unlock the 2000. Not only does it depend on what class you play, but what style you play like. Are you aggressive? I would say go with the 2000 then. Are you kind of a spec ops type player? Go with the medic gun with.

Simply "which one is better" is just stupid because neither is better in all situations, they are different.
                              If u dont like these threads then dont go into them okay?

I dont want to know which unlock is the best statistically, i have bf2s.com for that, but i want to know which unlock you appreciated the most and would reccomend to me and works good together with the rest of the class attributes... Sorry to disturbe you with my stupid thread. Or is it the other way around?

Comment

Working...
                              X