Vista-XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista-XP

so im getting a new PC, but i dont know, if i get it now its gonna be XP, if i get it later its gonna be vista ... question is am i gonna be able to run XP games in Vista???

Re: Vista-XP

As much they have been making Vista to appeal to gamers, it would be suicide for Microsoft to not make Vista compatible with XP games.

Comment

Agreed. In fact i was using one of the Vista betas and had no problem running games. Maybe that will set your mind at ease a little.

Comment

xp will be around for a while yet , MS will support it probably for the next 4-7 years so stick with ya XP

Comment

so if i get the PC now i can get Vista later right? if so, anyone knows an approx price? and release date?

Comment

Who needs Vesta when Linux has had transparancy for years.

I dont get an OS with my computer anyway so it really doesnt bother me, I probably wont be upgradeing to Vista for a long time.

Comment

xp is totally compatable with vista and so is 95,98 so all the programs will run.I hear it is not long now and will provide 64 support

Comment

The only problem you will hve with Vista is when they make games for DX10. Otherwise, the games you have now will run fine.

Comment

Well considering that not even Windows Xp 64 Vers runs good with anything I would wait. There are very little driver support for that at this time. I always wait awhile. XP pro and home are fine with me for now.

Vista looks cool but again I'd wait. In fact I never order an OS with any computer I buy. But then again I never order pre-built ones either!

Comment

Working...
                  X