'rapist' tag ****ers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'rapist' tag ****ers.

i was playing on our clan server just before, and our commander (chez) spotted a troop up above the hill near the artilary (mastuur city) and i saw on the map that one of our troops were following him.

being the gun-ho type of bloke, i figured i'd flank him and cut the enemy off so either me of my "team mate" can nab him.

he runs past me, his nick was "rapist terrorist_taliban" or something
    then whilst i'm shooting at him, the guy from OUR team (rapist - something else) gets in my way on purpose, and starts dancing infront of me so i can't get a clear shot.

then i run around my own team mate, kill the enemy just before he gets in the chopper (at south base), then MY teammate hops in the chopper and TK's me.

****ed me up the wall. just thought i'd vent, if you see him on a server with claymore TK's on, do me a favour and box him in with some claymores, and tell him it's from me

Re: 'rapist' tag ****ers.

The name alone would have made me kick from the server.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
      The name alone would have made me kick from the server.
      touche

Comment

Wow...Even without the tag I would kick that sh*t...

Oh, hey DP. Yes, I am on here, trying to spam it up! :ds:

Comment

Originally posted by MattyB
          i was playing on our clan server just before, and our commander (chez) spotted a troop up above the hill near the artilary (mastuur city) and i saw on the map that one of our troops were following him.

being the gun-ho type of bloke, i figured i'd flank him and cut the enemy off so either me of my "team mate" can nab him.

he runs past me, his nick was "rapist terrorist_taliban" or something
          then whilst i'm shooting at him, the guy from OUR team (rapist - something else) gets in my way on purpose, and starts dancing infront of me so i can't get a clear shot.

then i run around my own team mate, kill the enemy just before he gets in the chopper (at south base), then MY teammate hops in the chopper and TK's me.

****ed me up the wall. just thought i'd vent, if you see him on a server with claymore TK's on, do me a favour and box him in with some claymores, and tell him it's from me
          Well... a clan that supports offensive political agenda, and dishonorable clan-tactics... I'm sure they're worth having their CD-Keys cancelled.

EA and DICE should not be tolerating this kind of bullsh1t. We will not be fighting REAL wars in BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
            Well... a clan that supports offensive political agenda, and dishonorable clan-tactics... I'm sure they're worth having their CD-Keys cancelled.

EA and DICE should not be tolerating this kind of bullsh1t. We will not be fighting REAL wars in BF2.
            how is it the clans fault?

it's an open-to-public server, and no one complained to the admin, he/she/they would've just missed it.

no biggy, they're gone now

Comment

Yeah, still- it's probably something that EA and DICE would not condone.

Comment

I woulda kicked them for the clan tag.. i mean come on theres bad taste and then theres that. thats beyond bad taste.

Comment

Working...
                X