Vodnik = :mad: Christine :mad:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodnik = :mad: Christine :mad:

So I have been killed by a stationary vodnik twice in recent days. Here is the scenario: I ride as gunner in a vod, driver runs into a wall and jumps out. Then I jump out on the wall side and run towards the front of the empty vod to jump over but die instead. Aparently the front of a parked vod is like a hot stove. Anyone else ever have this happen?

Re: Vodnik = Christine

Originally posted by Glenmore
    So I have been killed by a stationary vodnik twice in recent days. Here is the scenario: I ride as gunner in a vod, driver runs into a wall and jumps out. Then I jump out on the wall side and run towards the front of the empty vod to jump over but die instead. Aparently the front of a parked vod is like a hot stove. Anyone else ever have this happen?
    yea, i hate that...the cheapest thing is when they drive then they just switch to gunner and kill you.

Comment

It's because in the BF 1942 and BF:V days, this is a way that you exploited some buildings, by pulling a up a car next to a building and jumping inbetween the car and wall the car would then op you inside the building. Dice elimenated that so when there is a car close to a wall, do not attempt to go through, but go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
        It's because in the BF 1942 and BF:V days, this is a way that you exploited some buildings, by pulling a up a car next to a building and jumping inbetween the car and wall the car would then op you inside the building. Dice elimenated that so when there is a car close to a wall, do not attempt to go through, but go around.
        that is a good explanation

Comment

Thats almost as much fun as driving a speeding boat, jumping out on the shore and getting run over by the boat.

Comment

Working...
          X