Expert explosive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert explosive

I cannot do it. someone please give me some tips to expert c4 before I kill my self.

Re: Expert explosive

Just jihad jeep like I did. Either that or use claymores.

Comment

Try Great Wall. Easy kill tanks and infantry. I never tried to get the badge but it just happened to me there.

Comment

Try a city map using the c4, claymore, or mines.

I would suggest that you play on a 64 server at Karkand loads of daft tanks and apc drives who will never look on the floor or what going on behind them. Also if you can manage play on the side of mec on karkand and get to the main usa base placing c4 on tanks, apcs, or jeep then just watch them get in and boom. If i can remember they is something on this forum about this badge in the hints and tips you could try that and use the search.

Comment

This topic is all over the forums! do a search plz

Comment

Originally posted by NoToRiOuSmInUtE
            This topic is all over the forums! do a search plz
            Sometimes its hard to find the topic exactly like yours. Especially new members who have never seen a thread like it.

However i do agree, it is popular and a very generic question.

Comment

Karkand will work for this badge. Play MEC and use claymores in the beginning of the game, near the hotel area. Then, when things start getting hectic, begin using C4 and camp at certain spots (near flags are good), waiting for anyone to cross and blow up. If necessary, use the C4 suicide jeep tactic for last resort.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                Sometimes its hard to find the topic exactly like yours. Especially new members who have never seen a thread like it.

However i do agree, it is popular and a very generic question.
                But, I think there have been two in the last two days. I know I started on today and it is on page two.

Comment

I got mine on warlord. but i would suggest trying it on a 'high points' server. that is one running a 64 player map with low max players.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan327
                    I cannot do it. someone please give me some tips to expert c4 before I kill my self.
                    Tip#1: Warlord/Sharqi/Karkand
                    Tip#2: Always use the search function FIRST.

Comment

I have given up on it. Got vet when you could toss, now it is impossible.......

Comment

Working...
                      X