Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying but harmless bug

Not sure if you've experienced this.

You join a server your friend is in. He says the first round is almost over but it does this map again before switching - so i should be in for the second round.

As it's verifying client data, the match ends and another starts.

You hit join game - start the game, and about 12 seconds after spawning you're taken BACK to the "Join Game" splash screen. You hit join and you're still stand where you were when it came up - nothing's changed.

Is that just me?

Re: Annoying but harmless bug

That's happened to me a bunch of times. It's annoying as hell because you just want to get on with the game.

Comment

Yep, that happens at least once every couple of rounds for me, it's extremely annoying.

Comment

annoying, and what is even more annoying is when it happens before you spawn...after you selected your kit and such....because then it makes your kit assault again and if you dont notice you spawn as assualt...when sometimes you didnt want that.

Comment

Yea I get this if I join at the time you described, annoying as you said.

Comment

Sometimes it kicks me out to reload the map. The SAME map. My wife and best friend play in the same room, usually the same servers, and they just laugh. It never happens to them.

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
              annoying, and what is even more annoying is when it happens before you spawn...after you selected your kit and such....because then it makes your kit assault again and if you dont notice you spawn as assualt...when sometimes you didnt want that.
              ..........or it decides to take away the kit selection screen and leave you stuck with the assault kit even though you remembered to TRY to change it.

Comment

thats happened to me b4. very annoying.
                a worse one is sometimes when you go prone and try to shoot simutainiasly(spelled wrong?lol) the gun doesnt fire for like 5 seconds so you get killed.

Comment

Happens to me alot and is very annoying as I usually get up and smash my keyboard on my monitor while screaming abuse at my pc.
                  Its cost me 27 new keyboards so far.

Comment

OH YEA it happens, and it drives me bonkers sometimes!

I already made a post about it in the Bug Reports forum. What's worse is that it selects the assault class again when you hit the join button for the second time.

Other times, it'll happen only 5-6 seconds after I join in, so I'm stuck staring at the sky in the middle of the street when it happens.

It's the only bug that really gets to me...

Comment

Annoying and I sometimes get killed if I'm already on top of the US spawn hill on Kark. This goes with having to hit the join button 20 times or joining a server, load current map, round ends, load the next one. Yay, 5 minutes of loading screens! This is why I play 24/7 servers with 10+ rounds per map.

Comment

Working...
                      X