why so few servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why so few servers?

I have not been playing bf2 for a couple of months because of some evil girl who i got rid of but anyway now when i log on there are only 10 or so servers to choose from as compared to the usual hundreds. I know I'm missing something, but what is it. Thanks in advance.

The creepy one.

Re: why so few servers?

are you runnin current patch? 1.22

Comment

There are 5454 servers (ranked and unranked) running patch 1.22

Comment

And be sure to patch again if you've installed BF2:SF or the Euro Forces "expansions". It may help to download the full patch, because the incrementals seemed to break for me when I installed EF.

Comment

yeh i tried a patch i got off of this site but i installed it after i installed SF and EF, is there something else i need to do? Maybe patch again, where's the best place to get the right patch from? Thanks.

Comment

There is no 'best' place. The fastest is usually the best for me.

What version of the game can you see in the top right of the screen?

Comment

I'm having the same problem The Creepa.

Comment

make sure all of your filters that keep out certain map types out are unchecked.

Comment

Re:i dont think so

i dont think you have any problem as you can see eu servers in your browser the real problem is that eu isnt being played much by anyone

Or your browser settings are not correct:i.e you ve set it for recorded battles servers or no voip servers something like that

Comment

Working...
                  X