Which Unlockable Guns Should I Get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Unlockable Guns Should I Get?

I recently messed up my old account since I accidently picked a shotgun and want your opinion and which gun I should get in order from the rankings .

Re: Which Unlockable Guns Should I Get?

Originally posted by Lorcl678
    I recently messed up my old account since I accidently picked a shotgun and want your opinion and which gun I should get in order from the rankings .
    IMHO the single most important question you have to ask yourself is "What kit do I like/play the most?"
    When you have decided on that, then choose the alternative weapon (and mostly that is all the weapons are ALTERNATIVES)

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Comment

for me I would do the following unllock scheme in order:

G36C
      L85A1
      PKM
      M95
      DAO-12
      Jackhammer
      G3

but that's just me, I prefer Spec Ops, Medic and Support when I play, but there are others that prefer Assault, Anti Tank and Engineer (which I hate) and some that play nothign but Sniper.

so really it's your choice, you can go play in unranked servers or better yet, SP Expert with an all unlocks mod so you can try them out,

you then make a list of your favorite classes in order and you use that to determine what unlock you want, you could use the SP Expert unlocks mod to get a feel for the unlocks so you don't pick up one and regret getting it after you've tried it

Comment

Originally posted by BigPig_PW69
        IMHO the single most important question you have to ask yourself is "What kit do I like/play the most?"
        When you have decided on that, then choose the alternative weapon (and mostly that is all the weapons are ALTERNATIVES)

Hope this helps. Good Luck!
        not to be a n00b, but I've been wondering for a while. What doers IMHO mean?

As for the topic. The Dao, and L861 or whatever the medic unlock are huge improvements. As is the G36C, and PKM. Get which ever one you play most. If you get special forces the G36E is the best gun in the game, in my opioin(sp?).

Comment

elitefusion86186:-

not to be a n00b, but I've been wondering for a while. What doers IMHO mean?
          In My Humble Opinion!!

Comment

I thought it means "In my Honest Opinion"

Oh well, you say tomato is say potato. it's all the same. i think

Comment

Its humble opinion, not like it matters really....

And yes, even though I have unlocked all guns, I would say unlock the gun for the kit you play the most unless its eng, then unlock something else because jackhammer suxxors compared to pump...

Comment

Since I often use medic and support, I'll go with MG36CE Fan's list. Thanks .

Comment

Working...
                X