Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool C4 vid

C4 Whore

I just have a q about it, how's the C4 blow up if he doesn't use the detonator? Impact?

Re: Cool C4 vid

That is very strange. That better not be on a ranked server. C4 does NOT explode on impact....

Of course it does say it is a BUG so....I havent seen this one yet in play.

Comment

That has to be pre-patch because he is jumping and throwing, which you can't do anymore.

Second, there was a bug in the animation where if you throw, then switch to the detonator and click immediately it didn't look like you switched to the detonator, but you actually did. So when he throws that second C4 bag, it is really just a mistake in the animation.

Comment

its to do with the old quick detonate bug.

I played against him, after he did it to me i did exactly the same back and owned his noob ass.
        he must still think about it only last week he came in the server i was in and put a vote kick on me then left..

Comment

This video is very old.

Comment

Glad the patch fixed that tard type of game play.

Comment

by what I've seen the only people that actually did that were the ones that thought they were "1337" and couldn't die, couldn't be owned and could kill anyone

now their calling the real honest game players "h4xx0rs" because their getting owned left and right

Comment

Originally posted by Indyxc
                Glad the patch fixed that tard type of game play.
                will now we have evry one torwing nades evry where...

Comment

Can't say I enjoy that type of gameplay, but I do like how he ended with him killing a bunch of stats padders.

Comment

And people are still confused as to why they patched it.

Comment

Yeah, and acting like they ruined the game because you can no longer bunny hop around tossin C4 packs and then glitching it.

poor babies. . .I really feel bad for them

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
                        That has to be pre-patch because he is jumping and throwing, which you can't do anymore.

Second, there was a bug in the animation where if you throw, then switch to the detonator and click immediately it didn't look like you switched to the detonator, but you actually did. So when he throws that second C4 bag, it is really just a mistake in the animation.
                        That says it all.....

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                          That is very strange. That better not be on a ranked server. C4 does NOT explode on impact....

Of course it does say it is a BUG so....I havent seen this one yet in play.
                          Settle down there pilgrim. The C4 is not exploding on impact, this is v1.12 when you could actually jump and throw everything and jump and shoot. This probably was ona ranked server but it doesn't matter, it cannot be done anymore. Even if you could do it it wouldn't mnatter because anyone had the ability to do that with some practice.
                          This video is awesome, I posted it about 2 months ago.

Comment

Lame, because the server he is on has FF off. Lets see him post1.2 and with FF on?

Comment

that video is probably the reason WHY they patched it :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X