Grenades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenades

When a grenade is thrown at the and I see it right near me, I tend to freeze up and like just stand there its not cause of what happens in the game but i just freeze up and let the thing blow me up, kinda sucks it doesnt happen all the time just sometimes when I look down and the grenade is on the ground im pretty much like a screw it im going to die anyway.

Thanks, thought id share.

Re: Grenades

I do that too. I only spot grenades when I'm prone. So, There is not much can do.

Comment

usually when that happens I go beserk for a whopping 3 seconds and take out as many enemies as I can before I'm blown to kingdom come

Comment

Hell yeah. I agree the "berserk" thing!

Comment

I was goofing around on SP the other day and edited the AI files to give me 60 total bots. Well, 60 total bots on that SP Karkand map is quite a few and it was really difficult to cross the street. I was playing assult and was letting the MEC forces have it as they were all congregating around the stairs at the Hotel. All of a sudden around 10 bots haul back their arms and let loose 10 grenades towards me. Needless to say, I couldn't do a damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec. Zabrocki
            I was goofing around on SP the other day and edited the AI files to give me 60 total bots. Well, 60 total bots on that SP Karkand map is quite a few and it was really difficult to cross the street. I was playing assult and was letting the MEC forces have it as they were all congregating around the stairs at the Hotel. All of a sudden around 10 bots haul back their arms and let loose 10 grenades towards me. Needless to say, I couldn't do a damn thing.

talk about being Fragged!

Comment

Working...
            X