1.22 Incremental Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.22 Incremental Patch

What does it do I've got the major 1.22 one, but I see this 10MB one, and was wondering if to download it or not? I think I read somewhere you should do it after you get any expansion or booster packs, and I was planning on getting Armoured Fury, so what to do? And does anyone have a complete list of any bugs or whatever it solves?

Re: 1.22 Incremental Patch

I'm pretty sure that goes from the 1.21 to 1.22, so you don't have to redownload the whole thing. When the 1.23 (?) or 1.3 (?) patch is released you will only have to download the incremental version.

Comment

Ther is a 10MB one?

Comment

errr, you seem a little confused I think.

A full patch contains all the changes included in every patch. If you get the latest FULL patch then you don't need anything else.

An Incremental patch only contains the updates since the last patch. So someone running patch wants to upgrade to 1.22 only needs to get Incremental patch 1.22

In your case you have the FULL 1.22 so that's all you need.

A new patch will be released a week or so before Armoured Fury comes out.

1.22 did this........

- Improved Server Stability
        - Adjusted handling of the Tiger attack chopper
        - Increased delay for aiming reticule when going from movement to prone on all support weapons
        - Adjusted deviation on MG36 and PKM to be in line with other support weapons
        - Increased rpm from 600 to 900 on the P90
        - Fixed Lock on error on certain Oil towers
        - Fixed a Great Wall Exploit
        - Fixed exploits on Dragon Valley and Karkand

Comment

Ptegen How many days/weeks till 1.3 is out?

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
            errr, you seem a little confused I think.

A full patch contains all the changes included in every patch. If you get the latest FULL patch then you don't need anything else.

An Incremental patch only contains the updates since the last patch. So someone running patch wants to upgrade to 1.22 only needs to get Incremental patch 1.22

In your case you have the FULL 1.22 so that's all you need.

A new patch will be released a week or so before Armoured Fury comes out.

1.22 did this........

- Improved Server Stability
            - Adjusted handling of the Tiger attack chopper
            - Increased delay for aiming reticule when going from movement to prone on all support weapons
            - Adjusted deviation on MG36 and PKM to be in line with other support weapons
            - Increased rpm from 600 to 900 on the P90
            - Fixed Lock on error on certain Oil towers
            - Fixed a Great Wall Exploit
            - Fixed exploits on Dragon Valley and Karkand
            And all that took 370MB :|: ?

Comment

Nope.. those are the changes from 1.21 to 1.22 .. so they took only the 10 Mb you were talking about.

The extra 360Mb are the content of patches 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.1, 1.12 and 1.2.

Patch 1.1 for example is a big one because it adds the weapon models and sounds that came with Special Forces to the players that don't own SF... so that they can pick up kits of killed enemies that contain an SF unlock on the battlefield.

Also one of the patches includes the map "Wake Island 2007" which takes alot of space too.

Comment

No....

370Mb includes every change that all the other pathces also made. That's why it's called the FULL version. Those 10 changes took 10Mb (Incremental).

Remmydox, I remember a post indicating that AF is due in May but we don't have any dates yet. Also we don't normally know the patch release dates until a couple of days in advance.

Comment

Damn it. I want to know when it comes out as soon as possible so I can take advantage of it (Like PKM)

Comment

Ah I see, so this Incremental 10MB patch is the latest that everyone should download. Got it

Comment

Yeah, if you're running 1.21 then get the 10Mb version of the 1.22 patch.

In saying that, a lot of people, including me, feel more comfortable with installing the full version rather than the smaller version.

Comment

Working...
                      X