Plan of action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan of action?

how many people have a plan of action that they stick to for certain maps and use them over and over. like for instance karkand. when u are usmc do u head straight for the back mec base and as a mec do u spawn as a eng and place mines in the street before usmc armour gets there.

Re: Plan of action?

Grammar is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AF-|FireFox|
      Grammar is cool.
      yes it is, it is about as cool as u posting in this thread. i shall knight thee cool poster from now on.

Comment

My clan does, & we will discuss strategy, & "call plays" on TS @ the beginning of the round, then we are flexible, & "switch up" when the time is right

Example: In Karkand, going for the Factory first is what n00bs learn first, but if you wait until you take the Hotel, & Square, & the focus is way up in the Suburb, that is the time to "STRIKE", by taking the factory when there is the best chance that no 1 will see you sneak back there, & their armour is the furthest away when the white flag alerts every 1 that the factory is about to fall

imho

peace

Comment

I plan on killing people.

Then I go kill people.

LOL Depends on the moron factor.

If there are a lot of idiots. Your best plan is to suffer and throw shlt.
          I will often call people names and make comments about thier mothers too.

That always seems to help.

But if its a good server and you get a good squad then you make it up as you go along. React to whats needed in the map. Whats needed depends on what the other team is concentrating on doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
            how many people have a plan of action that they stick to for certain maps and use them over and over. like for instance karkand. when u are usmc do u head straight for the back mec base and as a mec do u spawn as a eng and place mines in the street before usmc armour gets there.
            That's when the game is fun, having a plan and doing it all round. Sort of like an objective based flavor. I hack out on the East end as a sniper and usually get 35-45 kills and 5-10 deaths.

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
            My clan does, & we will discuss strategy, & "call plays" on TS @ the beginning of the round, then we are flexible, & "switch up" when the time is right

Example: In Karkand, going for the Factory first is what n00bs learn first, but if you wait until you take the Hotel, & Square, & the focus is way up in the Suburb, that is the time to "STRIKE", by taking the factory when there is the best chance that no 1 will see you sneak back there, & their armour is the furthest away when the white flag alerts every 1 that the factory is about to fall

imho

peace
            Off topic ... is it difficult to write '&' everytime? I find it so inconvenient.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
              That's when the game is fun, having a plan and doing it all round. Sort of like an objective based flavor. I hack out on the East end as a sniper and usually get 35-45 kills and 5-10 deaths.

Off topic ... is it difficult to write '&' everytime? I find it so inconvenient.
              In you don't hit your shift bar right you will have to go back, "&" change a 7 to an & symbol lol

peace

Comment

CLAYMORES! then i run away like a little girl and cap flags, while hiding in places arty cant get me, and yell at my team to spawn on those damn flags.

but seriously, i tend to be sneaky and kill people from afar

Comment

I usually open a beer at the beginning of a round then when the maps load just die alot

Comment

Working...
                  X