X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack?

hey guys hows it goin!
    im starting this thread so i can bitch and moan! yeah i said it!:cry:
    why is it when i get into a jet and im dogfighting after i kill the guys in the other jets about 4-5 times they start bitching about hack this hack that!
    mainly because im shooting them with my guns then finish with missle or vise versa!
    they dont see me comin because i fly high enough where i can see and i fly upside down alot to be able to see! so there like how u know wher i was! you fly the same way every time...........................................
    and they flare and my missles still hit! well guess what that is because i center u in the middle of the corcle! and most of the time my missles hit ALL the time except for the euro jet! that jet is almost like the j10!
    anyway! if your not that good in a jet and the enemy guy is and he keeps killing u! STOP FLYING! plain and simple dont bitch can call hack because your getting your ass handed to you! and you know who you are! if this doesnt pertain to you then dont bother to put your 2 cents in!
    and for those of you who feel what im saying then please say whats on your mind because im sure that some of you had the same **** happen to you

Re: Hack?

b/c no body likes to be owned. plus they prob think they are the best bf2 player out there and that they are invincible

Comment

This is gonna be a fun thread.

ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by whoosh
        This is gonna be a fun thread.

ROFLMAO
        Amen to that brotha!

Comment

oh my.

Comment

wait for it......

Comment

Waiting for "flames"...

Comment

Still waiting....

Comment

"insert flames here"

oh wait..no...still waiting...

Comment

wtf i just started a thread with the same title too...but it didnt have to do with jets

Comment

Lol. Funny stuff

Comment

I read both threads..I thought you might have both pwned ubah l33t with jets tonight..much to my dismay..it wasnt like this one..

Comment

Working...
                        X