Adware? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adware? ? ?

I duno if its adware or Spyware or sumthing but when im playing bf2 or doing anything else these stupid ads and internet explorer windows keep on poping up. Theres this one with this little dude in a coat and his eyes moving left and right and then it says someone could be spying on you. ? ? ? WTF? ? ?
    Plz someone tell me what to do to stop these stupid things ! ! !

Re: Adware? ? ?

Get a spyware scanner. SpyBot Search & Destroy, MS Anti-Spyware, Ad-aware, Spyware Dr, are all good ones.

It has nothing to do with BF2 and should be in another section.

Comment

I installed some of those programs and scanned/repaired but it didnt do anything, IE window keep on popin up when im in BF2 and downsize it and theres nothin even in the window!!! Its just all white!!! I even downloaded a Pop up blocker but it still pops up!!! Someone Plz help

Comment

You should try Spy Sweeper, which is ranked the best spyware program ever by its detection rate and effective removal rate.

You can download a trial version of it at www.webroot.com

Comment

ok thx

Comment

als o check the user processes. if one has the name of one of the system ones it is probably spyware/adware/virus or whatever in an attempt to trick the untrained eye.

Comment

Working...
            X