Battlerecorder issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder issues

Whenever I click the Community button and see a list of battlerecorder files listed on the left, anytime I try to select ANY of them to download, they all say "failed looking up host".

Every single one.

I even tried deleting every entry and then went to play a round online to repopulate the list. Still no joy.

How do you obtain battlerecorded files from a specific server?

To date (almost a year now..) I have not been able to download a single battlerecorder file for review..

What am I doing wrong?

Re: Battlerecorder issues

I NEED an answer to this also, I am UNABLE to download a file!!!

Comment

Anyone?

Sometimes the "failed looking up host" message pops up instantly when I click the download button, other times it takes about 30 seconds..

I've already opened up all the ports in the router according to the BF2 manual, except for the "150-4999" one as I can only enter 1 port entry at a time on this router

Any ideas?

Comment

answer: all servers only keep thier BFR (battlefield recorder) files on thier HD's for one day, so you can only download BFR's that you have played the same day. i can't download the BFR that contains my first fight, simply because that happend a ~year ago. but I can download my fight from the past hour.

Sorry for my English in advance, but I think you'll understand now

Comment

When I repopulated the list with a round I had finished playing some 30 minutes earlier, it gave the same error "Failed looking up host".

A 24 hour time limit was not the issue here, and the error message from BF2 suggests that it cannot find the (any) server when i try connecting to it..

Help

Comment

When I go to the community tab for the ones to download, they are always a week or two old, how do I get it to show the ones I just played that day?

Comment

they should be there... some servers dont have a website to download off of so it doesnt work but it usaully works 4 me... sry ur havin problems... hope ya figure it out

Comment

Working...
              X