Imaginary Control Conflicts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imaginary Control Conflicts?

I noticed this first when I tried to change my shift key to crouch...

I it said there was a conclict in land vehicles... so I erased that key, it said there was a conflict in aircraft, and boats... so I cleared those as well.... then it said there was a conflict in helicopter controls... I went to the helo tab and looked.... and SHIFT was not assigned to ANY function within Helo controls yet when I tried to assign SHIFT to crouch in the infantry controls (whatever the first tab is, with the infantry controls) and it reports a conflict in helo controls... nonsense!

Then last night when I was setting up my joystick for flight controls, I setup my aircraft controls, pitch, roll, steer, afterburners, flares, all the weapons... all put onto my joystick... so next I went to Helo controls...

I got through all the controls up until the pitch and roll.... pitch (Y axis) bound fine, but when I got to the roll on the helo (X axis) it reported a conflict... WITHIN HELO controls... I was trying to SET helo controls but here it is reporting a conflict within the same page and I am looking right at it, NO CONFLICT EXISTS...

Whats the deal here?

Re: Imaginary Control Conflicts?

Simple, save everyones time by using the search feature, I found lots of posts about the same thing, some even had answers in them.

This seemed to be the best one.

Comment

Working...
    X