This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got banned 6th time this time i got screen shots of Admin abusing power

I join that server HIGH POINTS the ruless fallow <<no Armor only infantry fight>> so i about to leave that server but wait i not use Armor soo much so i stay for 5 min. This what happen one admin kills everyone with an tank another spamming as commander so i just mutiny him. Next--> i got kicked. So i join again and want to say something like WTF. but no i dont have enough time i spawn and BAM banned.
    What do you all think of that?

P.s. all SS taken on Integrated Intel card (laptop)

Photo Hosting - PicTiger

Re: Got banned 6th time this time i got screen shots of Admin abusing power

So essentially what you have prooven with your screen shots is that yes you were indeed banned from that server. The server name says "high points". So what does that proove? Absolutely nothing. No where in any of the screens does it show that the admin was limiting the use of vehicles weapons ect. Also there is a place for turning in abusive admins and it is not here. If you dont like it dont play on that server ...oh wait you cant your banned!

Comment

:locked:

Sorry, I'm all out of witty remarks. Here's some sarcasm as a consolation prize.

OMG, how dare he ban you! That has got to be the largest failure of justice since Billy boy got a free BJ and I didn't.

Comment

Probably got banned for poor use of the English language!!! LOL

Comment

Follow this advise : http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68797

You'll feel much better about the BF2 world.

Comment

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
            Well, you could either report them to EA for running the server that they paid for the way they like (because it goes against the ROEs set in place) or email the server admin and try to clarify the situation.

I understand some people like the ROEs, it's not something I am used to or ever will get used to. But I do believe that if a person pays for their server, they have the right to run it the way they please, whether I agree with the way they run it or not is a different story, but again, I'm not the one who is paying for it. If I don't like a server, I just leave and make a mental note not to go back there again.

If they truly are admin nazis, they'll do enough damage their server population on their own with that kind of attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by orphious2006
              Probably got banned for poor use of the English language!!! LOL
              you know what f*k you!!!

Originally posted by Phrag
              :locked:

Sorry, I'm all out of witty remarks. Here's some sarcasm as a consolation prize.

OMG, how dare he ban you! That has got to be the largest failure of justice since Billy boy got a free BJ and I didn't.
              And this isn't funny

I hate those kind of ppl.
              one idiot admin says to another idiot admin LOOK HE START MUTINY AGAINST YOU and the other one BAn me WTF I F&K those nooobs i need some relax, this game keep me stressed.

Comment

He pays for the server..

Comment

Umm... I think a little chillaxin would be a good idea.

Yeah, that admin is a tard. His actions violate the RoE and you could report him for them (you can't present altered images as ecidence, tho).

HOWEVER, just laughing at the lamer 'n finding a better server would serve you better. Posting here won't/can't really do anything and it happens so often that people are more likely to rib you for gettin bent outta shape than comment on the (obvious) display of tardism from the admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                    Umm...
                    HOWEVER, just laughing at the lamer 'n finding a better server would serve you better. Posting here won't/can't really do anything and it happens so often that people are more likely to rib you for gettin bent outta shape than comment on the (obvious) display of tardism from the admin.
                    yes this is true. I think i need to relax............ there is nothing more to do ...

Comment

Just reamber that admin is a jerk and will get nowhere in life ..

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Headshot
                        Just reamber that admin is a jerk and will get nowhere in life ..
                        Meh. It's my experiance that jerks often get much more than they deserve. They're less likely to be happy with whatever they get, tho.

That's yer best revenge... enjoy yourself 'cause you know how.

Comment

He will fall on his face..

Comment

Arent those servers illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                              Meh. It's my experiance that jerks often get much more than they deserve. They're less likely to be happy with whatever they get, tho.
                              So true.You left out the part where they usually die at an early age due to suicide or victums of violent crime.Where you just sparing their feelings or just not spoiling the supprise?

Comment

Working...
                              X