Thanks again TBF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks again TBF

Because people don't generally thank for good things I will repeat myself...
    I just want to say agian thanks to those who are responcible for and who moderate these forums...

You have provided a great forum with moderators who are senisble ...not overzealous, self centered, idiots like in some other forums.

Thanks again this is refreshing...

Re: Thanks again TBF

I have to agree, the mods on here do a good job of allowing a fair bit of leeway without being too overbearing even when discussion gets a bit heated.

Comment

ditto ditto ditto
      etc etc etc

Comment

Word. well said. Thank you.

Comment

Yeah yeah yea...

Comment

they deserve a w00t

Comment

i disagree - but mostly about that hacking article

but generally - they do a good job of keeping things clean and orderly - and they often overlook my super-grumpy "i had the flu for 3 weeks" posts.

...maybe i just like to complain

Comment

All hail Drunk, foxen, and bad lizzard, and GW for postin the PotD!

Comment

Mods are overpowered!

I've bounced around various BF2 community sites and... well, my post count here should say everything that needs to be said about my opinion of TBF2.

No other site is even close.

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
                    I just want to say agian thanks to those who are responcible for and who moderate these forums...

You have provided a great forum with moderators who are senisble ...not overzealous, self centered, idiots like in some other forums.

LOL... Have you no shame? wow! I will give the site props as being my #1 source for BF2 related info. but dont get carried away about ALL the moderators.. I know of atleast one child moderating that has some difficulty handling his 15 minutes of fame. Other than that, thanks for a great site!

Comment

This is by far one of THE best BF2 forums around, thank you to TBF2 clan, mods and admins all that, really great site, really great content!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones

Here, here I'll second that.

Comment

Working...
                        X