Advantage at unlock if you have EF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantage at unlock if you have EF

Wow! I have been missing a hell of weapons. I have downloaded EF previously and never played it seriously. I missed out the P-90 which is defaulted to EF on the Euro side. Just went into an empty server and got a feel of the P-90. It continuously fires for about 5 seconds and the clip is out!!! And it takes about 3 and a half second to reload. Only 3 clips.

Now I don't need to consider unlocking P-90! I will be deciding between:

1)`SCAR-L
    2) MG36
    3) FN2000
    4) JackHammer (not very likely)

Re: Advantage at unlock if you have EF

jackhammer rocks

especially in close combat

reloads much quicker than the dao 12

Comment

i love the jackhamma!!!

Comment

Jachhammer is good in the Palace on Warlord.

Comment

I dont like the SCAR-L i rather use the M4

Comment

MG or FN, depends if you play assault or support much.. I don't mind the Scar L, I like how the gun fires and such but you'd still live with the G36.

Comment

The P90 may look good in a test like that, however it only does 19 damage much like the other AT weapons which is less than a pistol. Really it's exactly the same as the default AT weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                MG or FN, depends if you play assault or support much.. I don't mind the Scar L, I like how the gun fires and such but you'd still live with the G36.
                Quite frankly, as one goes up the rank, it takes more time to get the unlock. I would forsee my career path goes back to assault more than before. Before the 2 promotions, I was playing much Medics to earn more points so I am not a great shooter. I also played Support for fun, I mean the PKM is really good at generating atmosphere in-game, it sounds like a real gun that makes your blood boil.

My next promotion would be 8,000 points for Gunnery Sergeant then 20,000 for the Master Sergeant. All the Medics have been unlocked. I doubt if I would be interested in doing Support or Medics anymore. I am wishing to be a sharp shooter, so I believe I will be more on the assault side. Talking about assault, I see little difference between an Assault and a SpecOps. Both are killing with a gun. As long as the gun is good, no need to worry about taking points.

I would most likely go for the SCAR-L if it has the Red Dot for aiming. I am more used to that red dot aiming technology. Next is that FN2000.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                  I like the Scar-L much better than the M4. Its a great gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Gergnoodle
                    jackhammer rocks

especially in close combat

reloads much quicker than the dao 12
                    I couldn't agree more. On "The Iron Gator" that is my prefered weapon of choise. I love it.

Comment

Jackhammer is freaking sweet, although I love pump guns even more.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                        amen

BUT if you get the f2000, you can use flashbangs in vanilla

Comment

Get the Jackhammer! It will boost the Engineer-class to a higher level. You'll win 1on1 closecombats most times with it. But be carefull.. only 7shots...

Take the Scar-L if you play a lot Specop . It's a quite cool gun. High damage and high precision combined with a good aiming-visual.

Comment

F200 shoots like an automatic musket. I hate it.

Jack is great in close. But 20 yards away and your toast.

I'm loving the MP7 in SF.

BUT I've got 26,380 points until my next unlock. I doubt that's going to happen.

Comment

My next promotion is only a day or two away. The next one after that... 2 years away as far as i am concerned. I may aswell dump my stats as soon as i hit 8000.

Comment

Working...
                              X