Umm i am dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm i am dead?

So i was killed by artillery. By the enemy commander, who didnt yet exist. And not to mention i am still living.

It seems for that round, many people nobodies were teamkilling me all the time. All the while i was very much alive.

Re: Umm i am dead?

eh..what? Your screenie doesn't quite match what you're talking about.

Comment

Look at the screenie more closely and reread my post.

Comment

nope im lost to

Comment

ahh..I see it, look at the Green Entry in the kills in the top left corner. He is killed by artillary, from a non-existent commander.

I've gotten this type of glitch before as well, where I was "Teamkilled" by a teamate, and got the "You have been killed by X" on the left, but thing is, I didn't even die! I was still running around, and it suddenly popped up!

Did you check the scores to see if it added a death to your score?

Comment

im lost three

edit: ohh, i got it

Comment

oh i see now. dunno

Comment

Yeah, that's a bug. It's been happening since the game's release. Dunno what causes it but it doesn't seem to affect anything.

~Wolfgang

Comment

i have had that done to me too...but not quite like that. Usually commander in gold. Plus, who is that killed u..no name. Who knows??

Comment

The whole BF2 logic is broken. It sometimes records deaths that never happend. It sometimes counts ppls kills for other persons. It sometimes even blames/counts suicides for other ppl. Yesterday I(sniper kit) got blamed for the guy next to me who blew himself up with his AT rocket. Thanks to two guys who also mistaked my claymores for candies this became a very short round.

Comment

See this all the time, sometimes it appears as " [TEAMKILLS] DrunkenPirate " too

Comment

I just thought i would cheer everyone up a bit with a bit of something amusing that happened during my 10 hour straight session of bf2 karkand today.

Comment

you poor thing, 10 hours?? i assume your on your holidays then

Comment

This happened to me a few times and I watched it add a death for each one on the scoreboard.

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                              you poor thing, 10 hours?? i assume your on your holidays then
                              Actually no. I was sick yesterday from last saturday when i got the flu. Only got rid of it last night finally.

Comment

Working...
                              X