I need help with my Headset please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with my Headset please.

I hav a Logitech USB headset and it works for BF but the voices of other players are still coming out of my speakers. What do I do.

Another thing is.... The VoiceSetup in the EA folder is not working and niether does the in-game audio options. I have VOIP enabled. I cant enable the "boost mic gain" neither. My audio setting are in Software and Medium.

Re: I need help with my Headset please.

well first off, if you are ONLY gonna use the headset disable the onboard sound.

Comment

Originally posted by warri0r91
      I hav a Logitech USB headset and it works for BF but the voices of other players are still coming out of my speakers. What do I do.

Another thing is.... The VoiceSetup in the EA folder is not working and niether does the in-game audio options. I have VOIP enabled. I cant enable the "boost mic gain" neither. My audio setting are in Software and Medium.
      Do you have a dedicated sound card, or just onboard sound? If the latter, I'm a little stumped as to why, or even how this might be happening. If the former, then I'll bet that onboard sound is not disabled (which you'll need to do through BIOS, and also disable in hardware profiles) and that your speakers are plugged into it. The sound streams are being split because the VOIP app is using your onboard and the game is using your card. If you are using a card your settings should also be on hardware, not software.

Comment

geesh, i thought i was only 1 with the prob. My voip stopped working for bf2......i have voice everywhere else except bf2....tried new card....only works bout half the rooms....i can not even do threshold test....any ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X