BF2 Sf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Sf

Hi i just got my SF, i instalded it but for some reson i cant play on non of its maps it says someting about a curent versian, and also when will i get my new unlocks, or when i play SF do i need my BF2 cd or SF? some one plz help me..

Re: BF2 Sf

You need patch to fix the version incompatability. I suppose patch 1.22 is all that you need. Some one please confirm this for me, cause I could be missing some other patches. Once you have patched correctly, there will be about 100 servers (populated) show up in ht ein-game browser.

You need to arouse yourself and fight to get promotion in order to get the unlocks. For owners of BF2 and BF2 alone, they will get only 1 unlock. Now that you also have SF, you will be entitled to 2 unlock every promotion, good luck soldier.

You can place your SF CD in the drive and that will do nicely when you play SF or BF2 maps. No need to change dics.

Comment

i have 4 unlocklswhen will the SF unlock?

Comment

u dont need the sf cd in the drive but the original bf2 cd in the drive. also intall the current 1.22 patch. to save u alot of time download the 1.22 full patch and install it. also u have to be a certain rank to get the sf unlocks

Comment

Moved to SF discussion.

Comment

not to mention weapons are linmited to what army you are from russians so not use the g36e

u cannot use a nato weapon if u are from the eastern armies

Comment

u cannot use a nato weapon if u are from the eastern armies
              No, basically you can't use sf unlocks on sf maps, and the only guys that got new weps were the brits and americans.

Comment

I also gave in and bought SF for the unlocks. Install, patch with the full 1.22 patch, restart pc for good measure. play SF, score a point on a round or two. restart pc, play vanilla BF2. you will get your unlocks.

Comment

Working...
                X