bf2142 scrapped?cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2142 scrapped?cancelled?

I was reading a random post today and saw someone say 2142 had been scrapped? I this true and where did this info come from. I will dance in the streets if someone will give me a relaible sorce to this information. I love the bf series and really dont want to see it go to the sci fi side of gaming.

Re: bf2142 scrapped?cancelled?

wow thats news to me if its true.

Comment

Dont buy it if you dont like it. Where else do you expect to see the series go ? BF1942BC ??? :laugh:

Comment

Exactly. If you dont want to play it dont, 10 months after launch people are still playing 1942. Not as popular as Bf2 but they still are.

Comment

Go look at the post closer. It was from April fools day...

If it's the one I"m thinking it is.

Comment

Haha, if it was on April foold thats pretty funny XD

Comment

that was an april fools day joke, its been posted many many times before

Comment

no not true...:hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by gungho
                  Dont buy it if you dont like it. Where else do you expect to see the series go ? BF1942BC ??? :laugh:
                  Oh man, wouldn't that be cool? Battlefield 2: Prehistoric Times. Then you'll be able to shoot arrows and throw javelins at half-naked men! And you'll ride dinosaurs... Pterodactyl whores!

Comment

To clear things up i will probably buy it just because it battlefield and i will give it a chance, and secondly i did a search for it and it popped up in several threads with short statement like "yeah I heard it was cancelled". Look at the tom clancy games. Don't see any 1942, veitnam, start trek games in that line up. Now granted rainbow six is not anywhere near BF I think they could do better than just squatting on a time period for each game. There are so many different ways they could take bf2. They wont but there are ways. Bring some of the things from vietnam into bf2. Choppers that can transport vehicles, make a working in game buddylist, give us a c-130 or a c-5 galaxy for those big maps. Hell give us some great maps like el ala and lost village that are supported. Ea has done this to me too manytimes. I had an ea game years ago that was called motorcity online. It was a racing game that required a monthly fee and had absolutly no singleplayer. This game was so ahead of it time its not even funny. Do some research on it. They cancelled it because it was taking away from there precious need for speed crap games. So i was left with a coaster.

Comment

I thought EA and DICE listened this time.

*runns pulling out hair*

Comment

Originally posted by PluckyX24
                        Oh man, wouldn't that be cool? Battlefield 2: Prehistoric Times. Then you'll be able to shoot arrows and throw javelins at half-naked men! And you'll ride dinosaurs... Pterodactyl whores!
                        Is that the part you like best?

Comment

Battlefield 2142 has been pushed back

Source

German Site has it posted has delayed til the end of 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by PluckyX24
                            And instead of AT mines and claymores it's stepping in dinosaur poop. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                            X