Please Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!!

Ok so here is my problem. Today for some reason my computer gone all crazy on me. When i tried to play BF2, it said that i had an invalid cd key. I uninstalled the game, then i reinstalled it. well as i did that it also erased all the patches. Then I go to install the patches and it seems that EA took them off their site for some reason. Can anybody tell me where i can get all the earlier patches so i can start playing again.

Thanks..

Re: Please Help!!

I can only say someone has ******ned your cd key. I happens these days. www.3dgamers.com

Comment

Talk to EA support about it. And to start playing again you just need to download the 1.22 full patch, once you get a new CDkey that is.

Comment

Google "BF2 1.22 EA PATCH"

Comment

Once, I tried to play BF2 and got an invalid CD Key error. Following the instructions in one of the threads here, I got into my registry to see what was going on. For some reason, they key for my CD Key contained a bunch of gibberish. I typed in the correct info, and all was well again (without reinstalling, or re-patching, or anything like that). May want to check into that.

Comment

Im in adiot. *slaps forhead*

Just read the stickies, tells you what happens.

Comment

Maybe the stickies should have flashing lights and sounds too...LOL

Comment

Working...
              X