Best Mounted Gun Positions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Mounted Gun Positions?

What maps/location do you think supply the best amount of kills with a Mounted Machine gun? I used to think the machine gun across the street from the Karkand Hotel. Since most are facing strange angles or have objects interfering with their Line-of-Sight, there has got to be a few that are super-effective. And I am not asking for PKM hideouts either.

Re: Best Mounted Gun Positions?

The two at the Airfield on Wake facing the beach have got to be a couple of the best.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
      What maps/location do you think supply the best amount of kills with a Mounted Machine gun? I used to think the machine gun across the street from the Karkand Hotel. Since most are facing strange angles or have objects interfering with their Line-of-Sight, there has got to be a few that are super-effective. And I am not asking for PKM hideouts either.
      the tv station at sharqi as long as you have someone covering the snipers with you, and the suburbs on karkand always gets me kills

Comment

yea the suburbs on karkand is probally one of the best

Comment

I have noticed as well that most mounted MG's are in retarded spots, except the one at the suburb on Karkand. I understand they have to put in some obstacles to prevent massive MG murder, but really, its pretty ridiculous to make them effective only in one line of fire, the one at the Market on Karkand isnt to bad either i suppose, but the rest. USELESS =( Sad but true, and how about the AA set ups as well, nothing like being able to cover the skies through a HUGE MASS OF TREES!!!! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
            the tv station at sharqi as long as you have someone covering the snipers with you, and the suburbs on karkand always gets me kills
            You know, I don't think I've ever noticed a mounted machine gun at the suburbs on Karkand. I've used the TOW. Where's the machine gun? On the sandbags surrounding the flag? Can't for the life of me remember it.

Comment

16 player Karkand there is an MG right opposite the middle alleyway from Hotel to Square (where that 'hole' in the ground is where people have knife fights in :P), total Rapage on USMC if they cap Hotel and are moving onto Square.

Comment

64 man karkand.... shoot the suckers with the mounted Mg thru the wood fence and attack!
                Absolutly Great defending spot for granades into wooded area especialy if you have medic helping out.

Comment

just all around karkand...depends where all theaction is

Comment

The mounted MG in a building at the contruction site on Sharqi seems to get me quite a few kills. It covers some stairs that the MEC like to use to get up in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardini
                      You know, I don't think I've ever noticed a mounted machine gun at the suburbs on Karkand. I've used the TOW. Where's the machine gun? On the sandbags surrounding the flag? Can't for the life of me remember it.
                      RPK-74 on top of the building

Comment

MG on the hill in Mashtuur City facing the mosque (next tot the stair case)

Comment

If you have one team control the beach and another team control the airfield, the mounted machine guns at the western perimeter of the airfield on Wake are like free kills. Just watch out for snipers.

Comment

I havent been able to get many kills at all with the mounted mg's. The most at one time is like 2. Then i get sniped or knifed.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
                              I havent been able to get many kills at all with the mounted mg's. The most at one time is like 2. Then i get sniped or knifed.
                              That's why you keep ducking every couple seconds to last as long as possible

Comment

Working...
                              X