Unlock decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock decisions

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. But, I'm having a hard time deciding which unlock to choose, i want to either get the F2000, or the Scar L. I havent been able to use either and i'm not sure how they changed since the new patch. If any of you who have them could tell me if they like it or not that would be great.

Re: Unlock decisions

get both duh!!

Comment

Scar-L is a great gun and very accurate, but i prefer the G36C myself.

The F2000, is ok, it sounds crap and the sight is crap, apart from that, its good cos you get a flashbang!

Comment

Actually I like the F2000 it is really pretty accurate. As far as Scar-L over G36C I don't know really, I would use that one later.

Comment

The flashbang can be devasting -- especially if you get them just before an arty strike so they cant run under cover.

The Scar L is a good gun, but i prefer the G36C.

Comment

Trust me- you will hate the SCAR-L when compared to the G36C.
            Get the F2000. It comes with flashbang and grenade launcher. Plus the Assault kit has higher armour... just a bit less stamina than the others.

Comment

I really am not impressed with the scar-l...whereas the f2000 made me start playing assault again. Was playing some sharqi server and decided to play assault to test it out. Got used to it, next round on that server got 45kills/20deaths using only the f2000 (no vehicles or other kits). Still only a 1.25 k/d ratio...but I'll take 45 infantry kills any day.

Comment

I like them both. I'm not sure what you guys are talking about, though......I prefer the SCAR to the G36 any day.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel-CM-
                  Scar-L is a great gun and very accurate, but i prefer the G36C myself.

The F2000, is ok, it sounds crap and the sight is crap, apart from that, its good cos you get a flashbang!
                  The sight does suck at times, but every time I do not aim with it, boom, the guy just falls down. The F2000 also does more damage than the Scar-L, if that is interesting to you. But ya, the flash bang is cool and you get two.

Comment

I am a fan of the red dot scope so I always like the Scar L.

Comment

go for fn2000, scar is a little, weak

Comment

according to www.secretsofbattlefield.com, the f2000 has the same stats then the AKs (both 47 and 101), but with a bit less dmg (40 for AK47, 37 for AK101, 34 for f2000). its only advantage is over the M-16 (wich has higher deviation and only 30 dmg) and the G3 if you really want a grenade launcher. and of course the flashes. Ho, and the G3 has the same stats as the AK47, FYI. without a GL and with 10 less bullets.

I dunno about the Scar-L, but it cant be as average as the F2000.

Comment

yeah, i think u get two unlocks when u rank up, at least i get two =p

Comment

The F2000 is really devistating. It seems way better then the AK's.

I prefer the SCAR-L over the G36C....the G36C seems a lot weaker in this patch...before you could take out enemies with ease, now you spray them with it and they dont die as soon as you would expect them to.

Comment

Working...
                            X