Armored Fury: ETA-WTFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armored Fury: ETA-WTFO

Waaaaa, i want to just shoot my gun, i dont like tanks and helos.

WELL GO FING PLAY CSS, OR COD, OBIOUSLY BF2 IS NOT YOUR TYPE OF GAME.

BF2 IS NOT CSS
    **** OFF

Comment

Originally posted by papi4baby
      Waaaaa, i want to just shoot my gun, i dont like tanks and helos.

WELL GO FING PLAY CSS, OR COD, OBIOUSLY BF2 IS NOT YOUR TYPE OF GAME.

BF2 IS NOT CSS
      **** OFF
      You've astounded us all. What wonderul insight and amazing use of capslock.

Comment

whats with ppl complaining about vehicles in BATTLEFIELD? the last time i checked BF was a great game because it HAD the vehicles, suddenly we see all kinds of ppl saying "we want more infantery" that doesnt make sense...

go play other games if u want infantery, stop ruining the game for the rest of us.... the game is ruined too much alredy.

we need more "good" vehicle maps not less.

Comment

I won't be getting it anyway, i'm not giving EA any more money for their crap. They already have 80 bucks of mine.

Not until they fix the main game. Which won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
            Humvees have 50cals on top, that is armor, want those taken off to, or lets just remove anything that can kill from all maps and upcoming patches. That will make DICEs work easier
            Did you not see my request to have intelligent replies to this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
              People are bitching for infantry only maps... Doesn't anyone remember SF????
              Exactly, go play SF...

Comment

I think people are missing the point. Don't remove all vehicles, but you have to admit that EF is a tank whore's wet dream. It is also a jet/base raper's dream. There is no teamwork on the "grunt" level going on. Name one map where tanks or aircraft do not dominate. Wouldn't a level with transport helos, FAVS, Jeeps, ATV's and boats be pretty cool. It would separate the tank whores from the skilled players. I am more satisfied when I finish a round after pulling off some sick-long sniper shots, or when a crew runs together, acting like a team, than I do with a mega-tankwhore score. Tank whores are pieces of garbage.

Originally posted by Wreck
                Exactly, go play SF...
                The only 2 SF maps sans air and tanks is Devil Perch and Night Flight, both night maps, until EA fixes the NVG and the 3 minute battery, I refuse to play them, 3 minute NVG's are bullsh!t.

Comment

sort of off topic ||bfa||variable is that a BF2 concept art icon it looks great

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel-CM-
                    Apparantly, patch 1.3 is going to be hugh, and be release early may, around the first week!

So following info from other patches it could be a year after that till armoured fury comes out! LOL

but on a seriuos note, early may!
                    DO you have a link to this about 1.3 patch information that it will be out the first week of May.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff Exploder
                      whats with ppl complaining about vehicles in BATTLEFIELD? the last time i checked BF was a great game because it HAD the vehicles, suddenly we see all kinds of ppl saying "we want more infantery" that doesnt make sense...

go play other games if u want infantery, stop ruining the game for the rest of us.... the game is ruined too much alredy.

So, shouldn't EA just take infantry out all together and just have massive vehicle wars? I mean, that "is" what BF2 is all about in your mind.

No commander, no artillery, no squad tactics, no fireteam level advancement, no rifles what so ever. Just give everyone a pistol and a wrench; and have at it.

...I don't agree that vehicles made the BF franchise what it is. I think the correct "mesh" of vehicles into the combat system made it was it was. You see a tank, you know you have about an equal chance to take it out. You see an APC, you know you have about an equal chance to take it out. You see a Jet in the sky, you know you have an equal chance to take him out.

There is a flipside to this perspective for pilots, gunners, etc. You see a enemy base. You know that as long as your infantry buddies cover you hinney, as long as you keep your distance and stay alert to the combat situation around you, you can remain a valuable "linebacker" while infantry does what it does.

In BF2. This is not the case... you're either in a vehicle, or you're food for it. Vehicles don't even need support from infantry because they are better off getting support from another vehicle (Repair, Resupply). Truth be told, infantry plays a very minimal role in BF2. You just stand around a flag and hope it goes down before a vehicle shows up, because you know if it arrives with even a half decent crew it's going to be hell to fight back or get out of the situation alive.

You don't have to take my word for it. A overarching majority of the community feels exactly the way I do. If you doubt that, check out the most commonly played map.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
                        So, shouldn't EA just take infantry out all together and just have massive vehicle wars? I mean, that "is" what BF2 is all about in your mind.

No commander, no artillery, no squad tactics, no fireteam level advancement, no rifles what so ever. Just give everyone a pistol and a wrench; and have at it.

...I don't agree that vehicles made the BF franchise what it is. I think the correct "mesh" of vehicles into the combat system made it was it was. You see a tank, you know you have about an equal chance to take it out. You see an APC, you know you have about an equal chance to take it out. You see a Jet in the sky, you know you have an equal chance to take him out.

There is a flipside to this perspective for pilots, gunners, etc. You see a enemy base. You know that as long as your infantry buddies cover you hinney, as long as you keep your distance and stay alert to the combat situation around you, you can remain a valuable "linebacker" while infantry does what it does.

In BF2. This is not the case... you're either in a vehicle, or you're food for it. Vehicles don't even need support from infantry because they are better off getting support from another vehicle (Repair, Resupply). Truth be told, infantry plays a very minimal role in BF2. You just stand around a flag and hope it goes down before a vehicle shows up, because you know if it arrives with even a half decent crew it's going to be hell to fight back or get out of the situation alive.

You don't have to take my word for it. A overarching majority of the community feels exactly the way I do. If you doubt that, check out the most commonly played map.

{WP}Paas
                        a two man team composed of AT and a spec op > two engineers sitting side by side in a tank and APC.

Comment

Once again, one or two levels without all the heavy hardware won't kill the game, only people interested in squad tactics will play it. That is the great thing about BF2 and the 24 levels, there is something for everyone, if you don't like a map DON'T PLAY IT!

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas

{WP}Paas
                            you are waaaaaaaaaay off what i ment to say, u have to learn to understand other ppl say dude, or u will make a fool out of yourself alot.

Comment

you are waaaaaaaaaay off what i ment to say, u have to learn to understand other ppl say dude, or u will make a fool out of yourself alot.
                              What!? I have to learn to understand you when all you spew is "...what i ment to say, u have to learn to undersatnd other ppl say dude"?! Give me a break. Learn to use all of the keys on your keyboard.

On top of that, did you not read what you typed?! Did you not!? Hell, you blatantly asked:

whats with ppl complaining about vehicles in BATTLEFIELD?
                              ...and I told you why! Did you not type that or somthing? Was your little brother/sister on your computer? Where you drunk?! Let's not forget the rest of the crud you seemed to have forgotten you typed:

the last time i checked BF was a great game because it HAD the vehicles, suddenly we see all kinds of ppl saying "we want more infantery" that doesnt make sense...
                              Because obviously the vehicles are "NOT" what makes BF2 great! Where are your reasoning skills!? Obviously if the community leans towards infantry combat (which the server selection shows), and there is a solid, 24-7, cry against every aspect of friggin' vehicles; they aren't that great. You don't seem to be able to grasp that though.

...and check this "A-Hole" caliber remark out. So. What you're telling me and the rest of us "rifle packers" is that we need to find another game if we want to perform on an infantry level? If not... please enlighten me as to what else you could be saying here. It seems pretty cut and dry.

...so they can become unplayed as Karkand continues to rank up the hours? Suuuuure. Yeah, more vehicle maps. You're a hoot; a real riot.

u have to learn to understand other ppl say dude, or u will make a fool out of yourself alot.
                              You have to learn to understand what it is that you're typing in the first place; or else "I" will continue to make a fool out of you. Which I take great pleasure in by the way.

Furthermore, don't feed me any of that crap in your Sig. "Excuse the bad english, blah blah blah". You want me to honestly belevie that you don't have the comprehension and knowledge to completely understand english, yet you can slang it?! Ha'! :laugh: ...whatever.

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                              a two man team composed of AT and a spec op > two engineers sitting side by side in a tank and APC.
                              Depends entirely on the map size... and the skill of the Tank and APC driver. If the two parties are of equal skill then you little equation won't get even close to playing out.

Not saying it's invalid. Just the factors of BF2 still work against infantry no matter how coordinated you are (Short of outside VOIP so that you can communicate across squads. Not needing the commander to relay orders).

{WP}Paas

Comment

Working...
                              X