I just fragged a massive lamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just fragged a massive lamer

I was on Oman just now. Our team was getting slammed by the MEC side. I was waiting on the carrier rather than get abused any further. I notice our commander jump in a jet. A few minutes later he jumps back in another one. I saw this about 4 times. I was asking him why he was flying a jet instead of commanding. He didn't say. I see him waiting for another jet so I just could not help myself, I wasted him.

Later when we had some flags I see this idiot in the Cobra and he's spamming "we need repairs over here." He had a mic and was talking. He sounded like a 14 year old kid with possibly a French accent. He was just flying in circles in his chopper saying things on the mic like "go there," and "la la la la." I almost got in an AA site to shoot his dumbass down. Of course we got slaughtered and lost the round. The server didn't have kick vote enabled, not that that would have worked, it never works. I had smacktards like that.

Re: I just fragged a massive lamer

What happened to your old avitar? I liked it better than that one.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Stutter much?

I changed it. I like change. Nothing stays the same. Granted this lad is not as sexy as the other one but have you ever seen a bigger dork? I mean, come on, he's hilarious looking.

Comment

Had something similar the other day. The commander was only half way commanding and was not doing a good job at it. Suddenly he starts ranting about how we are all morons and newbs and idiots blah blah blah. Then we have one CP left and there are two enemy tanks and some infantry moving in. Instead on using the UAV, he calls artillery directly on our last CP, killing our last four players. The rest of the team made fun of him until he left the server for being such a hypocrite.

Comment

Yeah i hate commanders that simply dont know what they are doing.

Comment

gotta love it.

Comment

lol tbfh

Comment

Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ya know i was in the other position last night, on sharqi i was commanding a team of real shmucks mostly...they couldnt even take the fisrt flag to protect my arty, no one took the AH for the first 20 mins so I did a scan dropped supplies put up the uav and dropped arty then got in the helo to fly to the tv station so i could bail out on the roof and out flank the heavy defense they had on the first and second floors..

I no sooner get in the helo and i read "Commander what the hell are you doing in the helo"

I was like pffft I am trying to help out here ....

Comment

I always worry about this when a server allows the commande to fly. Personally, I dont care if they want to command from a tank or a vehicle, just not a jat. I've sat on Gulf as a sniper for a long time asking for a supply crate for what would seem an eternity. Turns out our commader was cruising in a chopper. I leveled the M95 and let 2 fly, next thing you know the chopper is going down. Command or fly, dont do both. It's already an unspoken rule.

Comment

LOL Sory about the multiple posts and getting off topic..... The internet here at work is slower than dial up and I must hit that submit button a few times trying to get it go through. I guess from now on Ill hit it once and worry about it going through later.

Comment

Funny, there was some kid with a french accent playing commander and squealing away on VOIP the other day on a SF server I frequent. His high pitched voice was making my ears bleed. If I want to hear squealing like that I will kick a pig. I don't need to spend 2k on a computer for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X