Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh! Fellow Warrior, pls congratulate me again!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh! Fellow Warrior, pls congratulate me again!

On this day the 17th of April the year two thousand six, been awarded on this same day, 1 more Gold Star Medal and the Distinguished Servoce Award!

Thanks gracious God in heavens! Just at Global points 4,989 right before my promotion, I am again, awarded multiple honours. Hey, the Distinguished Service Ribbon is no easy to get. I have been realised to possess of Good Squad Memeber, Good Squad Leader and Good Commander skills! Hehe!

I am so proud of myself. I am thinking what I am going to unlock at next promotion. SCAR-L and P90 are my preferences. By the way I have purchased Euro Force, would I be given 1 more unlock, 3 unlocks?

Re: Oh! Fellow Warrior, pls congratulate me again!

Originally posted by BF2Freak
    On this day the 17th of April the year two thousand six, been awarded on this same day, 1 more Gold Star Medal and the Distinguished Servoce Award!

Thanks gracious God in heavens! Just at Global points 4,989 right before my promotion, I am again, awarded multiple honours. Hey, the Distinguished Service Ribbon is no easy to get. I have been realised to possess of Good Squad Memeber, Good Squad Leader and Good Commander skills! Hehe!

I am so proud of myself. I am thinking what I am going to unlock at next promotion. SCAR-L and P90 are my preferences. By the way I have purchased Euro Force, would I be given 1 more unlock, 3 unlocks?

Umm ok I can see you are proud....so what....why make 2 posts about the exact same thing? Are you an attention whore or something?

Comment

Re: Oh! Fellow Warrior, pls congratulate me again!

1 thread is enough as it is, no need for more.

closed.

Comment

Working...
      X