Completely dumb squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely dumb squad

I have just witnessed the stupidiest team EVER.

I joined a Mashtur game at a VERY early stage and spawned as US. The MEC team had all but ONE spawn and were absolutely raping us. I broke away and got to another spawn and made a squad and told them to join it and spawn on me and no one did. I said it twice, 3 times, 4 times but not one of them would join it and we lost...about 10 minutes into the round it was over...

Re: Completely dumb squad

That is not the worst. yesterday i die 11 times it was on karkand i was USMC MEC completely rape us.

Comment

I bet they had one of those "someone else will do it" mentalities while that round was going on. They were expecting someone else to go to your squad and help out while they kept the other guys attention there, except that no one did.

Comment

Let me guess, an EA server...

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
          Let me guess, an EA server...
          Almost every ranked server is like that.

Comment

Not the ones I admin.

Comment

I was on Karkand the other day. I joined a squad after I was already in game. That means I could only spawn on my squad leader once I died. So, it was typical Karkand action. I'm in the middle of a firefight when my squad leader on comm says "everyone spawn on me, quick." Sorry, I'm in the middle of a fight right now. 5 secs later he yells at me "MOTORBOAT SPAWN ON ME NOW OR LEAVE THE F'ING SQUAD!" What was I supposed to do, suicide? He didn't say why I had to spawn on him. If he needed me (a medic) for health, a flag, he should have said so but he didn't.

Just at that moment I was killed so I spawn on this idiot. Guess what? He was a sniper. He's hiding in some water near the MEC side. We all spawn on him and swim behind the MEC side. We go up on the roof of this large building. What do we do? We stand up there doing nothing. We couldn't take the flag down below because it was full of MEC. They spotted us with a tank so they had us pinned down. Then artillery came and blew us to bits. Nice one.

I saw no point in the whole thing. I never asked the dumbass what his plan was. Most snipers aren't flag takers, and since we ended up on top of a building we couldn't really do anything other than serve his dumbass.

After that most of us left his squad.

Comment

Well, situation like this usually happens when time is fast closing in with a very big gap in tickets and its gonna be over in a few minutes. Capturing another flags/bases is a hopeless endevor to some and might as well fight it out and get some more kills, supplies, revives, etc. while being gangbang! It's a losing scenario and its discouraging to capture another bases on these situation, you can't turn back the tide, man 'coz you still gonna lose.

Comment

it is not only a shoot'em up game but it also has a startegy attached to it..

for example sometime when a sqaud leader dies besides a flag and no medic were equiped among this specific sqaud u can always leave the sqaud and come back again in order to spawn at the same postion if the rest of the squad servived the attack.

The right offical way to play this game is have an orginized sqaud that contains a medic a support anti tank spec Op and a sniper and move as one...thats the only way a team will win aggressively against the enemey.

I really enjoy the game when those factors at least appear in a sqaud or two its more fun.

I recommend a voIP...makes it even more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeham
                    I have just witnessed the stupidiest team EVER.

I joined a Mashtur game at a VERY early stage and spawned as US. The MEC team had all but ONE spawn and were absolutely raping us. I broke away and got to another spawn and made a squad and told them to join it and spawn on me and no one did. I said it twice, 3 times, 4 times but not one of them would join it and we lost...about 10 minutes into the round it was over...
                    Sounds like you need to join a team / clan so you can enjoy real team play

check us out we may be what you need...

Comment

Remember, its not always the sharpest tool in the shed who gets squad leader.

- I wish snipers would lock thier squads or label them SNIPE or something. I hate spawning on some guy whose hiding on a rooftop. Usually I stand right over him dropping medic or supplies "Need Ammo?" lol.

- Working an area with a squad, and the squad leader goes down. All of us are still working the area but the SL decides to spawn on the FAR SIDE of the map and give us the "Attack this position" where he is.

- Squad leaders in Tanks/Choppers/Planes. If your going to fly, then get a buddy in your squad and LOCK IT.

OTOH SL's who drive transports absolutely rock. Nothing like coming into a flag full speed and having 5 people jump out and cap a flag in just a few seconds.

Comment

sounds what i've been gettin lately... -_- + some b*tchy admins... hurtin my w/L ratio...

Comment

Working...
                        X