To Keep a List or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Keep a List or not?

Lately on Karkand (Thats the main map I play) If your USMC and you get a tank, those who don't get in will get in the way and punish you so that they dont have to run. This happens to me quite alot. About 10 - 25 times a day and francly im fed up.

I am seriously considering keeping a list of those who do that whether they punish me or not. :ar15: Then whenever I see them in one whether I want to spawn somewhere or not just get in the way :hi: and then make him run you over.

Is this a good Idea or not?

Re: To Keep a List or not?

Hello mate
    I wouldn't bother keeping a list, it will only ruin your game even more. I think its probably best to leave those psychokiddies to their "ubersoldat warrior" dreams. You are always going to get those types when playing online, thats one of the downfalls of interweb play as you no doubt know. When this kind of thing happens to me, if it starts to really get to me I go and play as sniper for a while or even support, I find that it calms me down enough to start enjoying the game again .
    HTH mate, try not to let these kids ruin your game any more, thats all I can say .

Comment

Oh, let those kids get the vehicle and pass the info about the place the vehicle is, to the enemy, and see him crying.
      PS: They should amke it that SUpply crates cant fix vehciles and commander stuff, and engineers have to get out to fix.
      Whats happening now with invulnerable supply crated tanks and apc and with those engineer packs, is so freaking dumb of EA, it makes those whores invulnerable. When this start to change, kiddies wont be fighting for a virtual bunch of textures, just like happens with those planes since 1.2

Comment

Lamri, I usually do that but when you take off in the tank sometimesy ou get 3 punishes and before you get to the action your -12. Its like great.... Then you need to only get kill assists so you get your teamwork score up not your combat.

Comment

I know what you mean mate, and I know just how bl**dy annoying it is, but you've got a choice to make here. You've got good stats, a lot better than mine (although some might say THATS not hard lol). Do you start to bring those stats down by going after them, or go elsewhere, either ingame, or another server ? On the other hand, if you are happy with your game and aren't after stats any more, do you open yourself up to that little devil sat on your shoulder and follow the f*cktards about all round TK ing until you get a ban?

Comment

Heh, the thing is my servers are limited (Im australian and im banned from the 2 main ones (Gamearena and Internode)) so yeah... Have to be careful on Xtra (The server I now have ot play on)

Comment

When the kids who do that start showing up after school I usually will stop playing for awhile. Usually after 2 or 3 hours they are gone and Im back.
              Ive seen lately some enemy soldiers in armor and in a bad position. They are able to stay alive only because of supply crate(s). I usually will blow the supply crates up. They dont have enough experience to move to a better position. Sometimes too, if Im commander and I see a group of enemy armor I will drop a supply crate near them. They will get close to it to repair but what they dont know is about 2 seconds after Ive dropped the supplies I have targeted the crate with arty.
              Ive had players try and stand in front of my tank to force the TK. I usually just go in reverse and go around by the UAV trailer. If you cant drive the tank in reverse you really shouldnt be in it anyway. . . . . . .Red

I didnt mean that you dont know how to drive a tank, but more people than you will read this. I dont do armor often, I can. Its that some players can (will) only do one thing. I try to be able to do anything. Big word there "try".

Comment

Working...
              X