A ghsoted jet ski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ghsoted jet ski

Would someone be kind enough to tell me where I can host some screenshots so that I can show you what I have captured. Thanks!

Re: A ghsoted jet ski

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

Thanks D|sso.

Here you go:

Weird!

Comment

lol..not that wierd. Somebody just went full speed ahead and drove the Ski up onto the beach from the water.

Comment

That's pretty "inland" dude!

Comment

Hmm, but in the case of full speed it would be facing away of the water near the brdiges, not towards it. So in your case it would have been full speed, from like the direction of the UAV, ski high above hangar and BH, onto that place, and it will survive, not to mention its not possible to do that kind of heights in BF2 with a jetski, nor would i advice u to try it in reallife(/death if u do try)

Comment

Is that server testing the new BF2CC ?, i love the feature of announcing punishes.

Comment

Working...
              X