Mid East Service Ribbon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid East Service Ribbon?

ok so I have 6+ hours played as MEC and I did play on all the maps why hasn't this been awarded? do I have to play all the maps after I get the 5 hours a MEC?

Re: Mid East Service Ribbon?

award/stat servers can lag on the weekend

Comment

Mabey you have to play USMC?

Comment

I don't know what the requirements are for this ribbon. I just got it after I played as MEC for a while. However, one of my speculations is that you have to play each map as MEC to get it.

Comment

right I made sure to play as MEC on each map but I did that before I had 5 hours as MEC so I think I just need to replay each map again now that I have the 5 hours???

Comment

You need to play mec for every map.......I didn't know that, but a min or two on mec for each map got me it.

Comment

I really don't know. The best advice anyone can give is to just keep playing MEC maps until you get it. Sorry, this is one ribbon that no one really knows how it works.

Comment

No Prob thought I would ask the more experience players

Comment

Titan is correct. Just keep playing a little longer and they will show up on their own. It generally takes longer on weekends for the stats to process. I would use www.bf2player.com it seems a little faste thn other stat monitors.

Comment

Yeah I use BF2Player and I also use formitron

Comment

The requirements are to play at least 1 second on each MEC map. I dunno if this is as MEc or USMC, though.

Comment

The Ribbon system is a bit funny. Last time I was waiting for my beloved SAS Service Ribbon, and the same kind of thing happened to me. I got the MES ribbon a long time ago, actually, I wasn't aware of it! I don't like this Ribbon because it's the Middle East ribbon. I want to get rid of it in fact, don't know how.

No offence, but you see, the political climate doesn't actually inspire me to take this ribbon.

I guess you have to play for some other little award to trigger it. That was what happened to me when I was waiting for the SAS Service Ribbon. On 11 April I was awarded the Veteran Supply together with the SAS Service Ribbon. But I fullfilled the conditions for the SAS Service ribbon well before I did the Veteran Resupply.

Comment

Originally posted by Illegal_Carrot
                          The requirements are to play at least 1 second on each MEC map. I dunno if this is as MEc or USMC, though.
                          you also need to play a min amount of time in that theatre but i'm not sure how many hours I think it could be 10

Comment

admitedly due to political climate MEC isn't my fav either however I do want to try and earn all medal/ribbons/badges I can

Comment

Working...
                            X