more experience as a commander?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more experience as a commander?

If I become a commander, do I get more experience points and get promoted faster? If not, I think it's just a waste of time being a commander...

Re: more experience as a commander?

If your commander and your team wins the round your score gets multiplied by 2.

Comment

yea i guess it helps with the 2x but thats only if u win..but i rarely get to be commander..someone always outranks me

Comment

I'm only a lance corporal but I get to become a commander quite often

I think I've seen "2x bonus for winning" at the end of a map even when I wasn't a commander

And if I really want to get 2x bonus for winning, do I need to kill some people and get scores?

Comment

Originally posted by khjb007
          I'm only a lance corporal but I get to become a commander quite often

I think I've seen "2x bonus for winning" at the end of a map even when I wasn't a commander

And if I really want to get 2x bonus for winning, do I need to kill some people and get scores?

Originally posted by BF2 Wiki
          The commander score is the sum of all commander points earned. The commander points are every point earned by a member of your team during your reign as commander divided by the total of living team members at the given time.

Kills with artillery will count towards you global kills and kills with the kit you are using but do not directly add points to your score.

After each round has finished the commander of the winning side will have his points for that round doubled.
          This explains commander scores.

Comment

alright thanks a lot

so it's a good idea to become a commander right? hehe :laugh:

Comment

Moved to General discussion.

Comment

Working...
              X