Commander Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Screen

Okay, i have seen this commander screen tons of times and i cant figure out how to get it!!

It looks awesome, and i would like this commander screen to use for myself when i play. Is it in a mod? is it a separate commander mod? how can i get this commander screen?

Re: Commander Screen

Hmm, looks interesting. I too would like to know.

Comment

You have to be the commander to view the commander screen. In the beginning of the game, you may apply for commander. There's the 'Apply' button at the squad selection if there's no commander for your team. Once you've been selected to be the commander of your team, press the Caps Lock button to view the screen, where you will be able to call in artillery strikes, set UAVs, send in supplies, give commands to squads, and stuff like that.

Comment

I think that's a beta screen; looks alot better than what we ended up with tho.

Comment

Looks like a degenerated version of the existing one.

Comment

I just want the overhead view.

Comment

I've never seen this type of screen in BF2 before...I wonder if it is still used or not. I am going to look into it further.

Comment

It would have been nice if EA added a feature where you could zoom in on places on the map to see the action going on. Like satellite imaging.

Comment

You can zoom in. You can see the people fighting, tanks etc - froma birds-eye view.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahoona
                    It would have been nice if EA added a feature where you could zoom in on places on the map to see the action going on. Like satellite imaging.
                    That would be cool

Comment

Zoom in three times, you will get the sat view.

Comment

Ah, ok thanks.

Comment

The Interface used to look like this before the game came out, they just made some changed and it is what it is now.

Comment

there is if your cmdr

Comment

yea zoom in 3 times...but really..its not helpful...ur focused on one section and not focused

theres not much diff in the pic except the color tho

Comment

Working...
                              X