How to get rid of EF Download prompt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get rid of EF Download prompt?

I HAVE the expansion - it is installed and runs fine. Any way to keep the freakin' game from prompting me EVERY time I log in to download EF?

Re: How to get rid of EF Download prompt?

next time, search forums, but i tell u again anyways

go into ea downloader > select euroforce > click edit bf2 nickname > enter in nickname you want to play game with> your done

unless you mean the euro is now available when you log in, then nothing can be done because thats EA news that displays patches or whatever they want

Comment

Thankfully I did search all the forums which prompted me to post here because the answer was not found. Aside from that, it is the EA messenger and the new information for me is that it cannot be stopped. *sigh* we love you EA advertising department! Mebbe you should turn of the bleeping ads after we have the download installed.

Comment

Err, the pop-up doesn't actually do anything or stop you from playing so why worry about it?

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
          Err, the pop-up doesn't actually do anything or stop you from playing so why worry about it?
          exactly!

Comment

Because it is more than likey going to turn into something you have to close it or press something to allow you to go further. NOTE: lame intro screens, in the past I have had games make you watch it but ONLY ONCE. Not every damn time you start the game.

Comment

It takes no more than 10 seconds to disable the movie intro screens and you don't need to close the pop-up in order to find a server.

Comment

yup, just hit "multiplayer" and it goes away and you're in the browser.

Comment

alli know is good luck with removing the EA downloader from ur add or remove programs list.

Comment

just hit 'multiplayer', you don't have to close it out in order to use the other main menu items.

Comment

Working...
                    X