Next Unlock weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Unlock weapons

I am about to get to Staff Sergeant soon, just 250 score remaining. What are the weapons you suggesting me to unlock? I have PKM and G3 unlocked last promotion.

Re: Next Unlock weapons

The G36E is real good.

Comment

Yeah, the G36E is a nice one...also depends on what kit you like playing anyway.

Comment

My response to his similar question.

To be honest, the best choice is definitely the G36E, even if you rarely play medic, you'll find yourself playing it just because of it.

The L96 really is just another M24 sniper rifle. Nothing is better down to the pure numbers, but the scope; its thinner, and I guess helps people aim better at further distances.

The F2000 IMO is terrible. What makes it bad is the poor sight and crosshairs. There is no direct center pinpoint dot, but only surrounding reference lines. You need to estimate the exact middle, and it is impossible to shoot long range with it. Flash Bangs, eh, not realy that useful. The flashbangs really dont work well from my perspective. Every time I've ever been flashed, it was always partial, and never a full flash that would impede my shots. It has never caused me to crash or hit the wall in a vehicle when flashed.

Engineer gun, or Jackhammer is pretty good, but its long reload time and get you killed in many situations.

G36E for the medic is one of the single most lethal weapons in the game in all distances. It only comes in burst and single shot but the burst will outsnipe any sniper, and mow down any DAO clicker in any ally.

Comment

yea the g3 is good

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
            http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68468
            G36E for the medic is one of the single most lethal weapons in the game in all distances. It only comes in burst and single shot but the burst will outsnipe any sniper, and mow down any DAO clicker in any ally.
            I have got that in the 1st promotion. How do you switch between burst and single shot I mean what is the keystroke for that? By the way, do you know the key stroke for the horn of mobile vehicle.

I am thinking SCAR-L as I will have 2 unlocks since I have SF also.

What about the P-90? DAO-12 is very good but its reload time is frustrating so much so the same as G3. The magazine of both are very small and needs reload after a few times. I ahve them both and got killed 50% times due to reload.

Lately, I always get killed by a weapon which sounds like a "BANG!". No it indded sounds a "BANG" and I am dead. What is that weapon? Would that be P-90?

Comment

I would go for either the G36E or SCAR-L depending on which kit you play the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Degenetron
                I would go for either the G36E or SCAR-L depending on which kit you play the most.
                What about MG36? I have had a pretty good time using PKM actually when I do Support.

Comment

Yeah the G36E would definetily be my choice for unlock when getting promoted to Staff Sergeant (SSgt). You are lucky because when I first started playing the game this option was not available. It was not until I purchased Special Forces that all of the other cool unlocks became options for unlock.

Because I have Special Forces and my current rank is Master Sergeant (MSgt) I have all of the guns unlocked. It is pretty cool having all of these options...a little variety never hurts! Hey and only 9000 more points until I get promoted to Master Gunnery Sergeant (MgySgt).

Comment

Originally posted by BF2Freak
                    I have got that in the 1st promotion. How do you switch between burst and single shot I mean what is the keystroke for that? By the way, do you know the key stroke for the horn of mobile vehicle.
                    To switch between fire modes for weapons, hit "3".

To honk in vehicles with one, just click the left key for the mouse, same as shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                      To switch between fire modes for weapons, hit "3".

To honk in vehicles with one, just click the left key for the mouse, same as shoot.
                      Thanks for the tip, they are so "hidden" I can't just get it by guessing.

Gentlemen,

I am so excited, it's just 71 points remaining. The first time I got my unlock, I took the DAO-12 and L85A1. The second time, I took the PKM and the G3. Where do I check the history of my unlock?

I am thinking the SCAR-L and P90. I may not use SpecOps one of these days. Because playing Ghost Town, I need to have good Anti-Tank weapons so I am considering P90. But then SpecOps is basically required for all the maps, so I am thinking about SCAR-L. If only one could unlock 3 weapons, I would include MG36 for the Support.

I also have purchased Euro Force, does that mean I will have 3 unlock in my next promotion?

By the way, can I delay the unlock until I have made up my mind?

Comment

I'd wouldn't suggest the SCAR-L it maybe personal preference but i think the G36C is far better. I'd think you have to go with the two medic guns.

No you will not get 3 unlocks from owning EF, and you can choose the unlocks whenever you like. Just click choose later and it will go away till you log on again.

Comment

What's wrong with SCAR-L? There are varied opinions and comments about this gun. I have the G36C already. P90 will definitely be my choice because I find my life as Anti-Tank is more interesting though Medic helps to bring in more points for promotion. What about the MG36? Any experience with that?

Comment

The PKM is more powerful then the MG36, but the MG36 shoots in a strait line. I like the MG36 better.

Comment

Thanks, looks like nobody mentions the P90 seriously. I guess it must be a not most desirable choice.

If FN2000 gives more amor, I will choose that one. Can I leave the 2nd choice out for another months or so?

Comment

Working...
                              X