noob APC/Tank drivers! Easy get away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob APC/Tank drivers! Easy get away.

Whenever I see a tank/apc right infront of me I always start to panic. I never think. I always run out into the open to try find better cover (although I had cover and the apc didn't see me) and then your running across in a straight line. Yet the APC/Tank is firing behind you. Instead of firing infront of you so you run infront of it they fire right behind you so if you stop you get nailed. Yet the thing is you dont stop :P

Re: noob APC/Tank drivers! Easy get away.

When I flush rabbits I try to get ahead of them with the LAV's cannon.

At HOTEL in the tank, they would run thru the hail of machine gun fire and congratulate themselves on a successful escape as my MAIN GUN ROUND whistles in to finish the job. They always seems to stop the second they get between the HOTEL ladder and the alley wall.

In world war two German Tanks tried to run from the open fields into any forests or woods they can see when under tatical air attack. The problem was the tread marks leads straight to thier hiding places and that was where they got blasted.

Comment

Re: noob APC/Tank drivers! Easy get away.

if i see an APC or Tank, I have flash backs of my BF2 life and hope for the best, usually i go to heaven, sometimes i dont make it that far as you wouldnt be able to find enough of me to fill a condom!

Comment

Working...
      X