This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I hate Europeans!!!!!

Nothing against english-speaking Europeans. They're usually pretty good people... But it's the guys with (nl) and (swe) and (fin) and all those god damn tags after their name that **** right me right off!!!!!!!!

It's like they use their ignorance of the english language as an excuse not to follow server rules and to start **** alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time. Server rules clearly state no baseraping but this dip**** swede just keeps flying back and forth across the carrier. He gets kicked by the admin so his buddy (they were named fille and nille) starts raping the carrier until the map ends. Then there's this other dip**** dutch guy who stole the cobra off the carrier and was circling around raping everyone there. And then there was another ****ing dutchman who for no reason as far as I could tell just kept wounding me every time he saw me. This all in ONE ROUND on Wake Island.

IF YOU CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH THEN DON'T PLAY ON ENGLISH GOD DAMN SERVERS ! ! ! PEOPLE HOST EUROPEAN SERVERS FOR A REASON MORONS.
    It's absolutely impossible to have an enjoyable game in the mornings with all these dumbass europeans running around who don't know what a ping is.

This just really ****ed me off and I had to get it off my chest.

Re: God I hate Europeans!!!!!

So, are you Americans any better?

Comment

Why do they even put (nl) (ger) (swe) in their name?
      That's what i never understand, who gives a flying toss if they are from sweden, or germany or netherlands. I used to think it was some clan but i was mistaken. Dunno about the ''if you can't speak english don't go on the servers'' thats abit extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
        So, are you Americans any better?
        Because we all know that little red and white flag in my sig means I'm American...

Comment

Originally posted by Sovetskeey
          Because we all know that little red and white flag in my sig means I'm American...
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but Canada is a nation in the North American continent...

Comment

lol yea i agree most german players are tossers and the mostly moan and groan and base rape.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but Canada is a nation in the North American continent...
              Yeah, the NORTH American continent. We aren't a giant red state covering all of the north part of the continent of the United States of America.

I don't know why you felt you had to defend yourself though. I said I've never had problems with english-speaking europeans.

Comment

I remember on Karkand once (GER) like 3 of them with that at the end of their name were tking for vehicles and then just all stuck on each other as they were engineers tearing up bases getting massive scores, if they have (GER) in there name they tend to stick together, and therefore see each other as *brothers* and everyone else as *enemys*, lol call it a stupid statement but I have seen this alot, I have seen squads entitled (GER) and locked with 4 or 5 (GER) at the end of their names, seen a group of them with PKM's and following each other around. So ^ in answer of your question I think they have that in their names to identify each other. And yes the experience I have had playing with them they are arrogant but not trying to stereotype, no doubt just a select few of them, but then again don't go into that or another stupid race war will happen.

Comment

Look, you cannot say that certain types of people do certain types of things. Yes, we all hate people from some countries, and yes they do stupid things in games, and break rules, but so do people from all around the world!

My advice to you is, you go out, get some anger managment classes then go back on bf2. It seems you cant quite handle the world of gaming, because stuff like this happens in every game on every server. Why is it such a big problem now?

Comment

Originally posted by davie18
                    Look, you cannot say that certain types of people do certain types of things. Yes, we all hate people from some countries, and yes they do stupid things in games, and break rules, but so do people from all around the world!

My advice to you is, you go out, get some anger managment classes then go back on bf2. It seems you cant quite handle the world of gaming, because stuff like this happens in every game on every server. Why is it such a big problem now?
                    Ding ding ding! We have a winner! What's he won, Johnny? Well, our smartass troll here has won his very own bridge to live under!

Comment

Awesome. Im an European and what should I think about the topic starter?

Little Hitler.

Nothing against english-speaking Europeans. They're usually pretty good people... But it's the guys with (nl) and (swe) and (fin) and all those god damn tags after their name that **** right me right off!!!!!!!!

It's like they use their ignorance of the english language as an excuse not to follow server rules and to start **** alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time. Server rules clearly state no baseraping but this dip**** swede just keeps flying back and forth across the carrier. He gets kicked by the admin so his buddy (they were named fille and nille) starts raping the carrier until the map ends. Then there's this other dip**** dutch guy who stole the cobra off the carrier and was circling around raping everyone there. And then there was another ****ing dutchman who for no reason as far as I could tell just kept wounding me every time he saw me. This all in ONE ROUND on Wake Island.

IF YOU CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH THEN DON'T PLAY ON ENGLISH GOD DAMN SERVERS ! ! ! PEOPLE HOST EUROPEAN SERVERS FOR A REASON MORONS.
                      It's absolutely impossible to have an enjoyable game in the mornings with all these dumbass europeans running around who don't know what a ping is.

This just really ****ed me off and I had to get it off my chest.
                      000000hhh"! tey procke mah gameing esperiense!!!!!111one

Comment

This really does have to be the most lame and gayest topic I have ever seen in my life. Now Sovetskeey, stfu, no one cares. Is that clear or do you not know the alphabet yet?

Comment

Originally posted by davie18
                          This really does have to be the most lame and gayest topic I have ever seen in my life. Now Sovetskeey, stfu, no one cares. Is that clear or do you not know the alphabet yet?
                          TKer from Europe- All europeans are [insert random insult here]
                          TKers from Canada, USA- just sad individuals

Do I see a pattern here? Yes I do.

Sovetskeey, your parents werent in concentration camp management were they?

Comment

English servers are in Europe, correct? In England, even... Ahh, English speaking ones, You mean?

I play on Taiwanese and Japanese servers due to my location all the time, don't speak either but hey, who cares?

Comment

Haha that read gave me a giggle. So you got owned then did you?
                              Anyway I don't play on American servers I hate these dumbass people who can't distinguish Austria from Australia... Just joking and trying to get you back. I don't play on servers outside Europe because i'll get ****ty pings. Anyways the difference between you and us is that we have far more languages on a smaller area. On European servers it's common that not everybody is able to understand everybody else. So sometimes people get together. I don't have GER in my name but the other day I was playing with my buddy, we talked allot over voip and then 3 other Germans joined in. That was the best teamplay I've had in a while. And we owned since we helped each other out alot more than anybody else does.

Comment

Working...
                              X